« Helping each other Forum

Need Help adding embedded Facebook post link So Picture Shows

Posted by Jacqueline

posted
updated

Forum: Helping each other

I actually need a little help,,, I'm very new here and wanted to try to see if I can gradually transition here from facebook and bring my followers over here, but I'm having a bit of a learning curve... I watched some "how to" videos on youtube and was able to figure out how to post an outside link for youtube to my blog but if I follow the same steps for sharing a link for one of my facebook Picture Posts, everything looks fine until I publish, before publishing, I see the picture and text from my facebook post but after I click publish, only the text shows in my blog post... I would think that the same steps I used to share the youtube videos would also apply to facebook posts, but it doesn't work for me... Any suggestions?  Thank you in advance for your help. ☺

Note: I have tried sharing via the ebbed link, also iframe but the picture still does not show up in my blog post.... 

Report Topic

3 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by ☆herman☆

posted

Some embeds just do not work on spacehey for some reason... :/ An might fix this in the future ;P

Did you try to change the content mode form WYSIWYG to HTML?that might work, i dunno doe ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Report Reply

Reply by Fluid Dynamic

posted

Facebook needs to be added to the site white list

Along with twitter 

You will need to ask An, petition him to do it 

Report Reply

Reply by root

posted

Consider uploading any images to an image hosting service like imgur. Then embed the image from there. Doesn't make the facebook embed work but will get the content visible here.

Report Reply