« Games Forum

>_is DPS sayu possible???? [GENSHIN IMPACT]

Posted by xX_liVewyre0036_Xx

posted

Forum: Games

>_heyyy if you guys play genshin impact, may i know if it is possible to make sayu a dps? i just started the game and i got sayu on one of my first pulls! i really wanna use her bc she's so cuteee

>_do you guys have any build recommendations for sayu??

Report Topic

2 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Devila

posted

I wouldn't recommend Sayu for dps because her attacks are a bit slow/bulky and even if you build her well she doesn't do that much damage.  She can be a good support, especially for new players, cause she's a healer.  Two-piece Viridescent Venerer and two-piece Noblesse Oblige is probably the best artifact set to give her :)

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by ❖ orokara ❖

posted

While it certainly isn't optimal, you could definitely get away with it. Try running her with a swirl comp that has a lot of elemental reaction procs and focuses on her rolling skill. Make sure to crank up her EM and ATK. WGS is usually her best weapon but Skyward Pride might work better here, and you can use Rain Slasher as a budget option. VV is probably your best artifact set here, as you'd basically be rolling around spamming elemental reactions to get all her damage out.

Permalink Report Reply