« Back to the Simmers of Spacehey Forum

Sims 2 fans?

While I do like all the sims games sims 2 by far is my favourite in the franchise so this forum is dedicated to all sims 2 related, game play, lore ECT. :D 

Report Topic

25 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Llama_legss

posted

Omg the sims 2 had everything, the story were so juicy like omg. The present family is always my favourite because the drama... THE DRAMA!!!!

Report Reply

Reply by Adrian

posted

the sims 2 is super cool! i need to play it more often tho lol

Report Reply

Reply by Xx_cyan_dreams_xX

posted

Yes I do love how dramatic the pre-made's are! I also love that even the tutorial family has relationships :D 

Report Reply

Reply by Meg ♥

posted

Sims 2 is so dramatic. I had a sim starve to death because she kept passing out in front of the refrigerator.

Report Reply

Reply by Soup

posted

Idk if any of you are familiar the the simstuber Plumbella but she speaks a lot on the subject. The sims 2 has the best gameplay. As she says, "I'm a whore for lore". and there is just so much of it in the sims 2. So much happens with the preexisting sims it feels like you jumped into to someone else's save file in the best way. I also love how challenging the game was. My sims children used to get taken away all the time from neglect because it was literally so hard to just keep them alive and I miss that challenge. When playing the sims 4 I sometimes really miss the stress and anxiety the sims 2 gave me because you could never be bored with it. theres literally not enough time to get bored because someone is always dying or something. And I would use the time not passing on community lots to my advantage.

Report Reply

Reply by chris

posted

that's the only sims game i don't own :(

Report Reply

Reply by Johnny Lee

posted

same. because you don't have to use origin to install it and like like it's graphics still somewhat hold up plus the gameplay is pretty good ngl

Report Reply

Reply by ✴𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓊✴

posted

omg yes its my favorite one in the franchise! I also watch Plumbella and love how deep some of her videos go into the lore in this game <3

Report Reply

Reply by ✧*̥˚ toonie *̥˚✧

posted

i just bought the sims 2 a few days ago from a local thrift store for 1 :)) 

I like the storyline so far, it seems like theirs a lot of lore like the others have already said BUT I don't really get how it works yet.. how do I leave my lot? and are there any places to visit or something cause I am so lost, everything I do is stay at home and take care of my sim because I don't know how to explore the game hwelp T_T

Report Reply

Reply by Areid ☆♏︎☆

posted

sims 2 had lit sm good plot and details in it. the graphics areant even that bad imo and the details they put and effort into the game compared to the other ones is amazing. only thing that i think has been better than the sims 2 game is the map in sims 3.

Report Reply

Reply by €øurtn£¥

posted

The Sims 2 is the best game in the franchise BY FAR. Excited for the new game “Life by You” with Will Wright(an og dev from sims 2) as a major player!

Report Reply

Reply by jackie !!

posted

AAAA i totally wish i had it,,, it seems so fun compared to other sims games

Report Reply

Reply by Silver

posted

I love the sims 2 sm! It was my first very own sims game and i will always put it on top of every other game of this series. Maybe this game is not the prettiest i still like simple graphic after all those years, expansion packs are fun and have a lot to offer. I also have the sims 2 for psp and heck, those dialogs are the funniest thing i've ever seen, iconic. And the sims stories are amazing too, especially castaway, my fav. I will forever defend this game fr 

Report Reply

Reply by mandeezy

posted

i love sims 2! dealing with all the outdated tech in older sims games is always so funny to me. it's like playing god in a time machine

Report Reply

Reply by hi frankie!

posted

i loveeeeeeeeee the sims 2. i bought acces to someones origin acount to play it but they changed the password so :(

Report Reply

Reply by Casey

posted

I actually *do* love the Sims 2 more than whatever Sims 4 is pushing out these days. There's always something so charming about watching over your sim take control of their life and how different personalities react to one another. :)

Report Reply

Reply by jade

posted

the sims 2 is my favorite game of the entire franchise :D the sims and gameplay just seem to have so much more personality that it makes story building so much fun - also super nostalgic 

Report Reply

Reply by nopixel

posted

ts2 is probably my fav too! i recommend izzzyzzz' video on it + the other iterations of the sims, they highlight a lot of the fun stuff from each game

Report Reply

Reply by MetalHeart ☭

posted

I think it looks cool

But I have only played Sims 1 and 3 D:

I plan on playing it soon though

Report Reply

Reply by ⋆ vi !! ⋆

posted

never played it unfortunately T^T idk how to get it but I want to so badly!!!! I watch a bunch of vids about it and it seems so fun and in depth!!!

Report Reply

Reply by Aura Monroe

posted

I wish I did get to play more of the Sims 2. But Im playing the hell out of Sims 4 lately. 

Report Reply

Reply by Kevin 🜏

posted

here! it is definitely my favorite game of the franchise.

Report Reply

Reply by TigerLily2024

posted
updated

Can't play it on newer computers without needing to download something else. Very frustrating! I have most of the dlc discs too but cant use them

Report Reply

Reply by ?????!!???!??!?

posted

yaaaaaasss!!! i really like it's option for neighborhood building ⸜( ˊ ᗜ ˋ )⸝

Report Reply

Reply by vcka

posted

YESYESYES
i play sims 2 every day

Report Reply