« Parties and Nightlife Forum

goth clubs

its so hard to find genuinely good goth clubs and its even harder to get into them at my age its so annoying 

Report Topic

6 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Sydney

posted

When I lived in Toronto they had great ones but they all closed down over the years, I went recently to a goth night in Cincinnati and it was dead. Still fun to dance though. 

It’s mostly an older crowd, I think it’s safe to say the irl scene is on its last legs. 

Report Reply

Reply by Ana

posted

It's mostly in the big cities and its pretty dead for the younger generation. I think a youtuber said to host house parties if you can't enter a club... but let's be honest most parents are going to say no, and you damn well do not want to pick up all the trash other people leave behind.

Report Reply

Reply by ivan

posted

in my experience i've been able to find cool "goth nite" events at typically-non-goth clubs. also, instagram is great for finding goth/metal/punk house show and small event flyers! bands and house venues will sometimes tag their flyers with things like "#(city or state initials) shows" or "#(city or state initials)musicscene". once you find one they're full of tags for other local bands and venues :)

Report Reply

Reply by Dana Lara

posted

i have the same problem :(

Report Reply

Reply by Nine :3

posted

nowdays there arent really any goth clubs, especially in my country, but sometimes there are some goth events which is pretty cool! dont know how often they are though, ill ask my goth friend

Report Reply

Reply by OliverPolymer

posted

The only goth club that I've seen in my city is a once a month event at a night club. I found this event and some basement shows by looking in my area with keyworks on Facebook. I have yet to go, but I'd recommend searching on social medias for local events

Report Reply