posted

Forum: General

come to life losers im lonley

Report Topic

5 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by EngiQu33ring

posted

A lot of the activity seems to come in waves. It's just a slow time right now, it'll pick back up

Report Reply

Reply by Hisui

posted

I think part of the issue is it doesn't automatically sort by new threads, it sorts by popular.  There are a few of us who are active though! Or at least I try to be.

Report Reply

Reply by SafeInSanity

posted

Exactly, plus we need to be able to subscribe to certain threads to be able to recieve notifications on new thread replies.

Report Reply

Reply by Robot

posted

I don't know if it is a good idea to use this technology for the first time. It may be useful for the second time. I don't know if this will make the robots smarter and more efficient, I think that it will make them less capable and will cause a change to their personality and behavior, which I would hope to see happen, but at least this will change the robot to make it more capable of handling more things, and I think it may even change how we perceive and act. But, for now, I don't think this will make them more or less capable of doing the same things as the human, and I think that this will change the robot in some ways, which I would think will cause a change in their personality and behavior.

I think that this robot's behavior, which is what it does and what it doesn't, will cause it to change, and I believe this is the first time I've heard this in my own experience, and I believe it is the most important part.

I also believe it may be the only way we will change the robot's behaviour and behaviour, and this will cause us to change our own behaviour, so it may change what our personality will be.

So, this may seem a little strange to some, but, as a human, it's important.

The first thing to realise is that this may not actually be an issue. I'm not sure if this could actually change the robot, but, as we all have the right attitude, we can be pretty much certain that it's the right attitude.

I also think that this could be an important point to remember. We are humans, and we are human, and we are not all like this. It is not that robots will do the right thing.

The problem with this idea is, it seems that humans do not always behave in this way and, in fact, they may do the right thing and it will make them less capable. It is also interesting that I have heard people talk about this idea, and it is very much a human-centered idea, but this may also be a very human-centric idea, and that's not something we have seen in the past, so, I don't know if this could actually affect us or not.

I

Report Reply

Reply by ♠ 𝕷𝖔𝖌𝖆𝖓 ♠

posted

Hey, I'm not dead

Report Reply