« Travel and Places Forum

Military Travel Junkie

Posted by AJ

posted

Forum: Travel and Places

So, to start off, my first time on a plane I was literally flying 14 hours to South Korea and despite what many people have said to others, it was one of the best experiences of my life and I got to experience it twice.  Ever since then, traveling and just being outdoors has been a major hobby of mine regardless of where I am stationed at.  Right now I am hoping for Alaska or Washington State next.

What are everyone’s thoughts?

Report Topic

2 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Anika queen

posted

Traveling is a wonderful experience that can broaden your horizons and give you the opportunity to see new places, experience different cultures, and make memories that will last a lifetime. The 14-hour flight to South Korea sounds like it was an adventure in itself! And Alaska and Washington State are both beautiful destinations known for their natural beauty and outdoor recreation opportunities. Both states have stunning scenery, ranging from mountains and forests to lakes and glaciers, which can be enjoyed through a variety of activities such as hiking, camping, fishing, and wildlife watching.

Report Reply

Reply by AJ

posted

It was 100% an experience lol I am grateful for your insight on both Washington and Alaska

Report Reply