« Games Forum

Unheard of Video Games

Posted by diogenes

posted
updated

Forum: Games

I wanna know the most obscure games people don't think anyone remembers or has even heard of. Games that you've never seen streamers play or fandoms cover. Maybe you havn't even talked to friends about this game... these days I dont know of a lot of games people online havn't seen, but this is for fun. 

Rules:
Name a game you dont think anyone has heard of, but have played before and enjoyed (to whatever degree).

OR

If you see a game that you have heard of whatsoever, call it out (optional: give context to where you saw it). 

Report Topic

15 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by diogenes

posted

Heres a few games I think people wont know... 

Monument Valley 

Bean Quest

The Legend of Korra for the 3DS 

Report Reply

Reply by debleb

posted

rex: another island! its a little indie game. its a 2d open world collectathon and really fun even though its pretty short. i got it in a bundle for cheap and have never met another soul thats even heard of it. 5/5 would play again

Report Reply

Reply by debleb

posted

rex: another island! its a little indie game. its a 2d open world collectathon and really fun even though its pretty short. i got it in a bundle for cheap and have never met another soul thats even heard of it. 5/5 would play again

Report Reply

Reply by diogenes

posted

ooh it sounds fun! perhaps I'll give it a try :)

Report Reply

Reply by swchr

posted

Death Road 2 Canada is an awesome game!

Report Reply

Reply by diogenes

posted

I’m a huge Death Road 2 Canada fan 2!!!! TSTC Phoenix builds for the win!!

Report Reply

Reply by Oli

posted
updated

sonic chronicles, its an rpg for the 3ds, tales of vesperia, ik it was super popular but ive never heard anyone talk about it, okami or okamiden, rodea the sky soldier, and flynn the sun of crimson, im probably just saying super well known games without knowing but nobody talks about these qwq

Report Reply

Reply by Jojolion Lover

posted

i personally think a good game i played as a kid was a really old australian mobile game called gesundheit! it was a sort of platformer puzzle game that used a cute little pig (who apparently likes sneezing) trying to use its snot to lure monsters into traps

i have never seen the game since like early 2010s so i'm not sure if its on the app store anymore

Report Reply

Reply by KATIE / STYXX ^_^

posted

Bientôt L'été (made by Tale of Tales)

!!!

This game iz genuinely such a beautiful experience if u wanna check it out !! :D

Report Reply

Reply by Alec

posted

The Shadows That Run Alongside Our Car,

Report Reply

Reply by Zeta64

posted

End Roll, it's a psychological horror RPG. Kinda similar to OMORI if you've heard of that

Report Reply

Reply by Jakey

posted

One I haven't seen gone main stream thats amazing is the risk of rain games, specifically 2 because its the best outa the three right now (in my opinion)

Report Reply

Reply by 🥀𝕸𝓬𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🦇

posted
updated

Hm. This one counts?  

https://youtu.be/X93lzGpBe90?si=WdA_QaogLp-eHXN4

It's called Free Ice Cream. I think its obscure, but probably very recognized tho.

Report Reply

Reply by Wario Guy

posted

There's this obscure, neat little game made by SEGA called NiGHTS into
Dreams on the Saturn, its got a remaster on Steam for like 7 bucks,
& its even got a sequel on the Wii called NiGHTS Journey of Dreams.
Its got really unique gameplay that I haven't seen in other games and if
you like arcade-type games I highly recommend it.

Report Reply

Reply by dr yukisada

posted
updated

i got a couple!!

for console :
Stretch Panic (2001) for the ps2

for pc :
Cube 2 Sauerbraten (2004)

edit: misunderstood slightly. also! i've heard of end:roll! it was introduced to me via some old online friends who played it!

Report Reply