« Back to the Sally Face Fanz! :3 Forum

Favourite character(s)?

Posted by xashturnstoashesx

posted
updated

Forum: Sally Face Fanz! :3 Group

What's your favourite Sally Face character? Maybe add an explanation why, it's interesting to hear other people opinions, no?

Report Topic

40 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by daniel

posted

my favorite characters are gibson,rosenberg and travis<33 i like gibson bc she looks me when i be a 50-60 old lol.. i simply love rosenberg because she say such beautifull and touching things to sal,about life (that everyone thinks its crazy and bad and that she is crazy but she is not she is right i love her<3) and i love travis bc he is mad all the time just like me i just loVE HIMM. inlove the scene when he is talking w sal in the bathroom.

Report Reply

Reply by Phoenix

posted

My favorite character is definitely larry. He's also my highest kin

Report Reply

Reply by ratboycentral

posted

definitely larry or travis!!!!

Report Reply

Reply by Bugzip

posted

Larry because he reminds me of my best friend and thats pretty swag ig.

Report Reply

Reply by Finn༺♥༻

posted

My favs are Larry & Travis !

Report Reply

Reply by K

posted
updated

Larry or Travis!!

Report Reply

Reply by dane

posted

my favorite characters are travis and larry!!! i love travis bcs i feel like he has so much potential but he was givien such a sad past :(( and larry i love bcs i think he's super cool and chill and i would 100% get high w him. he seems like an amazing friend :DD

Report Reply

Reply by Slipknife

posted

Definitely Larry :D

Report Reply

Reply by Kekht Arakh⛧⁶⁶⁶⸸

posted

Larry, Sally, Todd, and Gizmo!

Report Reply

Reply by Princey Panic!! ⚣🔪🥩

posted

DEF TRAVIS!! He's my absolute favourite, he means so much to me <333. I also rlly luv Sal and Gizmo lmao. 

Report Reply

Reply by taquitoculito<3

posted

𝙳𝚎𝚏 𝚂𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢!

Report Reply

Reply by rocker24

posted

Sal, obviously! I also like Larry and his mom. 

Report Reply

Reply by Gorixology

posted

Definitely Sally and Larry because they make awesome siblings. I was going to say Ash but when she went to go save Sal, that scene gave me nightmares

Report Reply

Reply by Gorixology

posted

Definitely Sally and Larry because they make awesome siblings. I was going to say Ash but when she went to go save Sal, that scene gave me nightmares

Report Reply

Reply by Azure

posted

Very pleased to see so many Larry and Travis enjoyers 🙏 Glad to be surrounded by those with Taste. My faves are probably Travis and Sal, although I'm fond of all of Sal's friend group :]

Report Reply

Reply by S0URBUGZ

posted

Sal! OR TRAVIS OR LARRY IDK :))

Report Reply

Reply by LOSEЯ!!!

posted

Definitely Todd 

Report Reply

Reply by ✭✭✭

posted

Travis! i just love how much depth his character has. And no, it's not because he's gay.

Report Reply

Reply by robin ♡

posted

def travis or larry

Report Reply

Reply by SAMMY

posted

I love travis. I find him relatable and also i love his sweater because i waS thinking about it and i was like. "Its probably so comfy". Also i feel like if he grew up under better  conditions he would be a really good person

Report Reply

Reply by SAMMY

posted

I love travis. I find him relatable and also i love his sweater because i waS thinking about it and i was like. "Its probably so comfy". Also i feel like if he grew up under better  conditions he would be a really good person

Report Reply

Reply by #𝓲𝓽𝓼𝓐𝓷𝓰𝓲𝓮!

posted

Travis Phelps! Omg I love him!!!!! He’s such a good character, kinda wish him and sal got together.

Report Reply

Reply by Maylin Wyman

posted

Def sal and Larry and kinda Ashley but I have mixed feelings on her but I definitely love sal and Larry but no as a ship there stepbrothers!

Report Reply

Reply by Lagncx

posted

Todd! Idk he’s so goofy!

Report Reply

Reply by Gellyflamingoz

posted

My faviorite character is larry or todd lol

Report Reply

Reply by SAMMY

posted

Travis or David

Report Reply

Reply by Annie Ann

posted

I love Sally so much. I know its silly but I am really sad i never experienced the game when it first came out because I was too deep into the fnaf fandom to do anything else. Sally is such a sweetheart and his lines are just so funny. The Sally face game has such a special in my heart. The ambiance, music, characters, and storyline are unparalleled. I cannot wait for Sally face 2.

Report Reply

Reply by KAJAAA

posted

I really like Sally but my favorite is probably Larry

Report Reply

Reply by JgaC*!

posted

Gizmo is the only right answer(•ω•`)/!!1!

Report Reply

Reply by Auggie!!

posted

Reply by Sam_Winchester

posted

My faves are either sal or larry mostly larry tho

Report Reply

Reply by Lucy.°˖♡

posted

Definitely Larry he was so cool :p

Report Reply

Reply by gnarpy

posted

TRAVIS. He is just SO WELL WRITTEN. I LOOOOVE HIM 

Report Reply

Larry or Travis:3 i know they are basic but I king them alor

Report Reply

Reply by kvzi

posted

definitely larry or sal (i'm so original ik) i just really resonate with them

Report Reply

Reply by xiula_0hg

posted

sally ofc

Report Reply

Reply by Spacehey_Wh0re

posted

Gizmo  is me irl

Report Reply

Reply by m4rs

posted

As a major mosher myself, gotta go w Larry

Report Reply

Reply by georgia ★

posted

i loveee ash i know that a lot of people don't like her but she's such a sweetheart and literally did nothing wrong !! i could talk about her character for hours 

i also just have a habit of absolutely adoring the girl character of a franchise that everyone else seems to hate so idk but either way yeah she's my favorite

i also really like david?  i just think his relationship with sara is genuinely so interesting which i could also talk about for hours

Report Reply

Reply by Brooklyn

posted

Gizmo is literally a cat i would die for:]

Report Reply