« Back to the Warrior Cats Club Forum

Warriors Rewrites

I've been thinking about this recently, has anyone made or planned a rewrite of the series or similar fix-it fics? Do you have any ideas for it you'd like to share? 

I'm thinking of making one that leans more into the supernatural elements of Warriors, or to redo how some parts of the series handles certain characters (mostly disabled characters) 

Report Topic

2 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by ✨ŠûńBûńñ1✨ 🌘^🌒

posted

I think that would be pretty cool, also the part about the disabled characters would be really exciting, Give it a shot! I wanna read it already!

Report Reply

Reply by Sphinx

posted
updated

It would be really nice indeed, esp the disabled Charaters who've always been treated horribly by the writers. I'd like to plan on rewriting cycle 1 one day, I read it at 14 and it was a great experience to finally get into the books after years of only knowing the amv. But i have many issues with it and it's mostly targeted towards tigerstar that I think really sucks as a villain. 

I wish he was deeper than that, or maybe just framed as the villain while someone else is the true evil, I'd love to rewrite scourge too. As much as I love that little freak he's introduced terribly and never had the time to breathe and let his menace truly spread. But yeah I love those books nonetheless 

Report Reply