« Back to the My Chemical Romance fans Forum

best mcr album?

i think its bullets!

Report Topic

30 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by ♥Skeletina Calaveras♥

posted

Either between Three Cheers or The Black Parade. Three Cheers, musically, is more my style, but the Black Parade is what got me into the band in the first place. It's concept is also stronger and fun to theorize about.

Report Reply

Reply by NIKITA

posted

I think bullets are great musycally and I love lyrics that is why this is my favorite mcr album but three cheers for sweet revenge are also great becouse of style and storytelling. At frist my favorite album was revenge but it changed when I get know more mcr songs  

Report Reply

Reply by Xx_Nellie_xX

posted

danger days, idk why it has just always been my favourite 

Report Reply

Reply by ☥Danny☥

posted

Three Cheers has to be my favorite but Black Parade is a close second

Report Reply

Reply by Tiaesha drewry

posted

Nah all of them are good  

Report Reply

Reply by Chlo!

posted

Its hard to choose because all of their albums are masterpieces

However if i had to choose one i would say three cheers because all of the songs on the album are amazing and i like the songs more on this album

Report Reply

Reply by Becca

posted

My favorite is Three Cheers :)

Report Reply

Reply by Vamp <3

posted

i think objectively the best album is black parade, it maintains a balance of story as well as headbangers, flows the best, etc, but in my OPINION Revenge is the best album in terms of music. I enjoy Bullets, in fact i might prefer it to black parade but I don't think it is mixed as well. I feel bad for not including Danger Days though cause I have a major soft spot for it and basically they're all amazing this is like making a mother pick her favourite child oh god

Report Reply

Reply by w

posted

for me bullets will always be my favourite, it's comforting and nostalgic and there's a song in it for basically every emotion you could feel. i also love ray's guitar and a lot of gerard's vocals in it are ssooooooo good.

Report Reply

Reply by len :3

posted

BULLETS !!!!!!!!!!

Report Reply

Reply by 𖤐 ִJELLYCATT 𖤐

posted

imma say it man... bullets tho 

Report Reply

Reply by Soull

posted

I love literally all their albums so like i cant REALLLy pick a favorite (Cough cough DD cough cough)

so instead im totally noy picking an album

Conventional Weapons. fucking love it. work of art. 

Report Reply

Reply by General Vlok's son

posted

idk, they're all good. My favourites are Bullets and Black Parade

Report Reply

Reply by Ryan

posted

three cheers for sure!!! its sooooo good

Report Reply

Reply by felix

posted

bullets :3 luv them all tho

Report Reply

Reply by emopunchingbag

posted

i cant pick for the life of me. each one is so unique and diverse. and they all tell a different story. the songs in the albums are also as beautiful and amazing. my chemical romance has just made masterpieces. <3

Report Reply

Reply by frankieromustdie

posted

bullets defo!! X3

Report Reply

Reply by ryryro

posted

best album is so tough! i think musically black parade, they were definitely at their peak, but i love how raw bullets is alongside how deeply emotional (lol) and personal revenge was.

Report Reply

Reply by Frnk Iero 击

posted
updated

I love all of them but Bullets or Dd has to take the crown. Something about the songs in Bullets separates them from all the others, and the same with dd. like, dd was the first album i listened to that instantly got me hooked on my chem so thats an added point- but its how different the album is from the others. Its more upbeat and exploring. 
I ALSO LOVE THE DEMOS FOR BULLETS!!! SKYLINES DEMO IS SO SAD

Report Reply

Reply by Brooke🫀

posted

BULLETS ALL THE WAY. fav mcr albm, its unskippable and .i adore EVERY song in it. i love how it remind me of autumn and also the era the bamd was going through was kinda grungey [if you can even call it that loz] Gerard even said he had duct tape on his jeans in concerts lollllllll, i love everything about bullets.

Report Reply

Reply by Moccatee

posted

Three cheers in my opinion, I've been obsessed with it for a while

Report Reply

Reply by ryryro

posted

personally? bullets is my fav. but i think mcr are at their songwriting and lyrical peak at three cheers :P its a classic for a reason

Report Reply

Reply by JAYDENNNN >:3

posted

Three cheers for sweet revenge! Definitely

Report Reply

Reply by ꒰ ʚ Samukka ɞ ꒱

posted

BULLETS. NO DOUBTS.

Report Reply

Personally, I Enjoy Danger Days, The World Building, and the overall story is so entertaining to me. Plus, The music is just amazing and it flows very nicely imo

Report Reply

Reply by Moccatee

posted

three cheers has always been my fave

Report Reply

Reply by Geemustdie

posted

Creo que bullets y three cheers for sweet revenge 

Report Reply

Reply by ave

posted

probably a bias since its the first album i heard from them but three cheers for me is my favorite album but its hard to choose 

Report Reply

Reply by RaWr!?.

posted

ALL I CANT CHOOSE

Report Reply

Reply by RaWr!?.

posted

ALL I CANT CHOOSE

Report Reply