« Books and Stories Forum

Any YA crime thriller/mystery books you'd recommend?

Posted by Co.u.ch

posted
updated

Forum: Books and Stories

I finished the book None Shall Sleep by Ellie Marney and I absolutely L O V E D it!! But unfortunately I haven't been able to find another book that I enjoyed just as much :(

I read A Good Girl's Guide To Murder and In Another Life but I didn't really like them :(

Report Topic

3 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by nightzombie

posted

you could try All for the Game? It isn't completely thriller but it does have a lot of shocking moments and super interesting topics. I highly recommend it!

Report Reply

Reply by brxx

posted

read the butterfly room. its sort of mystery and sadistic abt this guy who kidnaps girls. it isnt expicit or anything  just interesting

Report Reply

Reply by DonnaCappello

posted

There are so many YA mystery books out there, it can be hard to find the right one. I read a lot of crime thrillers, but am always on the lookout for new and exciting ones that give me goosebumps. I love to read crime fiction, especially mystery and thriller books. You can get doctoral dissertation writing assistance to promote your study assignment tasks. One genre I love to read is Young Adult novels. In this article, I want to share some of my favorite crime fiction books that both young adults and adults can enjoy.

Report Reply