« Fashion, Style, Shopping Forum

What are you Searching for Right Now?

I recently got my hands on the jeans I was searching for so it’s only a matter of time before I start hunting something new.. what are you looking for at the moment?

My dream jeans were the Levi’s ultra high waist wide leg ribcage jeans. Such great vintage 70s vibes and they make you look so tall ^_^

Report Topic

7 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by XStephania_SlaughterX

posted

Right now I'm looking for "korean foundation"

Robert Walsh gave some reviews but I'm so picky

Report Reply

Reply by xXsocratanXx

posted

Becoming a teacher soon so I'm looking for items that I can mix some punk flare with academia charm. Rings and collar pins to complement vests and collared shirts, so on and so forth.

Report Reply

Reply by ɯnʇn∀

posted

I'm really looking for a longer white skirt, or just cool skirts in general lol. I haven't worn a skirt since I was probably 5 and I can't find any for a reasonable price and in my size ):

I'll hopefully run into one at some point

Report Reply

Reply by Pichii! :3

posted

right now my dream item is the WC pastel rainbow cardigan! it goes with everything and it makes outfits look so much cuter!!

Report Reply

Reply by am4ra!

posted

my current dream item are those pyramid studded black and red/green/pink/white belts!! I'm having trouble finding any </3

Report Reply

Reply by rhubarb

posted

a good corset!! not one of those waist trainer style ones. something that's pretty and preferable w the more boob-squishy style. the magic of corsets that are both binding and cleavage-creating is so gender for me. i also want one for more of an undergarment. 

Report Reply

Reply by Rotty

posted

Looking for something like this, but the reviews on Amazon aren't that convincing. I want to be comfortable.

Report Reply