« General Forum

Would you rather?

Posted by Dee

posted

Forum: General

Would you rather ?

Person above answers the ‘would you rather’ question below and also comment a would you rather for the next person , so on and so on…. I’ll ask first…

Would you rather…
Eat nothing but vegetables for the rest of your life 
or 
never getting to drink your favorite drink for the rest of your life.?

Report Topic

13 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Dream!

posted

I'd rather Live in the 1700s I imagine the human race will be extinct or we'll all live in some VR dystopia in 2500.

would you rather have no legs and arms twice as long, or no arms and legs twice as long?

Report Reply

Reply by swchr

posted

Nosy neighbors are so much worse. Let my neighbors shout and scream and have sex as much as they want, I'll put on my headphones and be fine.

For the next person:
Would you rather be stuck outside in 50°C weather or -30°C in your current clothes?

Report Reply

Reply by Chelan

posted

Depends on how long. The cold would probably kill me, if it was indefinite, so I would pick heat. Anything under a few hours and I would pick cold.

Next: would you rather live in a world without color, or a world without language?

Report Reply

Reply by NoSignsOfLife

posted

World without color, when everything's covered in snow and there's no more direct sunlight it has little color anyway, I get used to it.

Would you rather have no recorded music or no live music?

Report Reply

Reply by Dream!

posted

That one’s really interesting. If music was not able to be recorded then musicians would have a much more solid place in the workforce, every restaurant, mall, I mean pretty much everything would need to hire live musicians!

That being said road trips would be dreadfully boring without music so I’m gonna have to say goodbye to concerts forever!

Would you rather never fly in an airplane again or never go swimming again?

Report Reply

Reply by Zaniel

posted

Super sensitive taste buds. I'll just stay away from hot foods and hopefully everything will taste better. Super hearing would would probably make somebody tapping on a table sound like bullets firing. 

Next person: Would you rather gain one billion dollars but die in 5 years from now or gain $100,000 and live a healthy life to 100 years old?

Report Reply

Reply by rai

posted

gain $100,000 and live a healthy life to 100 years old ofc, my country is 3rd world and $100,000 is basically a million here

next question: not eat bread for the rest of your life or not eat rice?

Report Reply

Reply by katya

posted

i gotta say, despite my preference and love for rice, i have to say i'd much rather cut it out over bread. rice can sort of be supplemented but bread is key to many things like toast and sandwiches etc...

next question: would you rather be able to infinitely explore the depths of the ocean, or be able to infinitely explore space?

Report Reply

Reply by Amaranth

posted
updated

infinitely explore space

the oceans scare me but space intrigues me

anyway
would you rather be dr/victor frankenstein or be his creation/monster

Report Reply

Reply by 🖤💙️Sarah T️💙🖤

posted

I'd prefer to be Dr Frankenstein, I already create a lot of monsters in my comics.

Would you rather go explore a old mine at dusk or would you rather explore an abandoned cemetery at 3:00 am? 

Report Reply

Reply by ≈ MiDNiGHT WHiSPeRS ≈

posted

Cemetery 

Would you rather it be 152 Degrees or -23 Degrees

Report Reply

Reply by ♠ 𝕷𝖔𝖌𝖆𝖓 ♠

posted

-23 because a person cannot survive in 152 degree heat 

fly an airplane or steer a boat?

Report Reply

Reply by ♠ 𝕷𝖔𝖌𝖆𝖓 ♠