« Back to the Hannibal Fangroup Forum

Characters

Out of the movies, books and show...

Who is your favorite character :)

Mine is Will Graham.
If you'd like to explain why go right ahead!

Report Topic

5 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by to be so lonely

posted

My fav character was Beverly. I think she was a great character in both the book and show. She was a great detective and I admire that she was willing to believe Will in season two when no one else would(which unfortunately got her killed). 

Report Reply

Reply by maarrr

posted

My favourite character is probably will graham as I love the complexity of his character and development through understanding himself and others, also he is a reckless, righteous, twitchy little man. I also like jimmy price bc he's just a bee loving scientist so good for him.

Report Reply

Reply by metanoia

posted

beverly and will  for sure <33 i loved their dynamic and i wish it lasted longer,, kinda wish we got more of beverly in general tbh lol

Report Reply

Reply by DOKTORZHUK

posted

I’ve always found fascination in characters who depend on philosophy when it comes to making decisions; by that description alone is already obvious in itself that I’m referring to both Will Graham, and Hannibal Lecter. Although other characters in the series speak so the same - the viewers can already distinguish a difference between what’s going on between Will and Hannibal compared to everyone else.

Their personalities are practically artworks, makes you detach yourself from the realisation of their crimes and in turn you find yourself understanding their motives in a much more deeper, and complex sense. 

Jack is also one of the characters who rarely, if not, hardly is discussed about. The idea that he quite literally represents God(even if briefly said) in the series is a chef’s kiss. Every action down to his motive reflects that of God; that by making sacrifices comes with good fortune whether or not it means laying your loved ones at the end of the fishing line in order to reach that goal. Jack embodies the evil acts of God, whereas Will and Hannibal embodies the beauty of defying God.

Report Reply

Reply by ☆CorpseKittey☆

posted

100% Hannibal, I love everything about him really!

Report Reply