« Back to the Pagans and Wiccans of Spacehey Forum

Putting out feelers for a coven

I'm a pagan who practices witchcraft, and i want to have a coven/spiritual community. However, i can't find any pagans in my area. So i was wondering if anyone would be interested in a virtual coven that has weekly/biweekly google meets/zoom meets.Β 

Report Topic

4 Replies

Sort Replies:

I've been looking for an online coven for a while now, you can message me if you're interested in starting a discord group or something :)Β 

Report Reply

Reply by Rosebud17 (she/her)

posted

I have been looking for a coven to join so I would be available to join if possible. I work with crystals, herbs, and I primarily work with the goddess Hecate. Please dm details!Β 

Report Reply

Reply by egg

posted

hi im interested <3

Report Reply

Reply by Jonathon Bellehaven

posted

If you can DM me your general location, or the largest city closest to you within driving distance for you (so you aren't giving away your own city/town), I may be able to help you find a local coven. Where I'm from, I'm a community leader within the local Pagan community and I work with groups all over the country and in Canada.

As for virtual covens, unless it's comprised of mostly locals, some coven functions can become difficult to do outside of talking and studying together. You'd have better luck starting a study group or book club.

I hope you find what you're looking for.

Brightest blessings,

Rev. Bellehaven.

Report Reply