sup, what are everyone's all time favorite video games and why?
favorite video games?
Reply by Afternoon Walk
- Super Smash Bros Melee
- Super Mario 64
- WWE Smackdown! VS Raw 2010
- Kid Icarus: Uprising
- Rayman Raving Rabbids 2
Reply by mol
@lola ooh ive always wanted to play the mgs games! never had the chance. & nice about dota, ive dedicated a couple thousand hours to tf2 myself :'D
Reply by Đ Ξ ₦ I Δ L ™
I always need more suggestions to video games, I got back into gaming a couple of years ago so I’m still very uncultured in most games and series, but these are a few of my favorites from recent years.
• Breath of the Wild
• Life is Strange
• Rogue Company
Reply by eva 🛹
Reply by Dante Morales
Each for maaaany different reasons, and in no particular order! I feel like each game on the list covers an aspect I love so much about video games.
- The Last of Us: Parts I & II
- The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
- Hollow Knight
- Apex Legends
- Super Mario World
- Portal 2
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link to The Past
Reply by Dr. Sunchips
- Scribblenauts Unlimited: I had a lot of fun with the notebook. I played this game a lot when I was little.
- Street Fighter 4: I also played this a lot when I was younger. It was my first ever fighting game.
- Skullgirls: I like the more stylized look of skullgirls.
- Final Fantasy X: Played this game recently. It's one of the best RPGs Iv'e ever played.
- Saints Row 3: This is the best Saints Row in my opinion.
- Castle Crashers: A game I rediscovered with my friends. It's a blast .
- Bioshock: I'm not really a fan of FPS, but I like Bioshock. The underwater atmosphere is great
- Doom 2: Modded the shit out of this game back in 2019.
- Pokemon: Alpha Sapphire: This is my first Pokemon game. After Pokemon Sun I realized Pokemon sucked, no one actually plays the card game, and Hoenn is the best region.
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4: This is the best Tony Hawk game in my opinion.
- Dead Rising 2: Played this game with a friend. It's a pretty damn good game.
- Splatoon: I had a lot of fun with this game in 2015. I was very excited to see a new IP from Nintendo. I'd say it's the better game out of the two.
- Bully: I had fun beating teenagers up in this game.
- Street Fighter 3: I like this game for the roster and the character animations. Every game below this one sucks.
- The Binding of Isaac: I played the hell out of this game. It almost always has me coming back for more.
- Halo: Combat Evolved: I played the shit out of Halo on my laptop before you could buy it on Steam and you could get it off of Abandonware. The servers were a bit barren but I still had fun with the people I could find.
Reply by xderpyromanex
If had to pick 10 favorite games. My choices would be...
These choices are based off games I've enjoyed, but also ones that I've had fun memories tied to.
Reply by xXRebby RawrXx
I have so many faves but these are the top ones:
Reply by Nyxi
Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time
Reply by 𝚓.𝚍. 𝚝𝚘𝚘𝚖𝚋𝚜 🏳️🌈✍🏽
I love the Kingdom Hearts series, I believe I was 10 when the first game came out and Sora is 11 in that game, so we're like, technically the same age! Even though 3 took years to release. But that's okay. I still love KH3 and play it often even though the DLC bosses and enraging me. xDD
Reply by bobsnake15
I don't know what I'd say my favorite game is but here are some of my absolute favorites:
Reply by ｕｆｉｓｈ
Reply by ☆KandiKandi☆
Reply by Zauberer
I assume that so far a ranking of my fav games would be something like that:
03 Final Fantasy IX