« Back to the Reality Shifting Forum

Intros <3

Go ahead and introduce yourself here ^^

For example

Hi I'm Cameron, and my pronouns are he/they! I got into shifting because of a friend of mine, and I've only done it once so far but it was an amazing experience 

Report Topic

13 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by CORKSCREW

posted

i was not expecting to find a reality shifting group here. so cool!!!

anyways im called chooch/chooj. i got 354654 other names. im 18 rs old, silly and the first time ive discovered shifting i was near close with my first attempt. I've been attempting a lot and I'm rly rly close to finally doing it so i'm reaalllly excited!!

Report Reply

Reply by CLICK ME!

posted

Oo, thats great! 

Report Reply

Reply by ●♡Giovanni♡●

posted
updated

Howdy, Im Giovanni and Ive known about shifting for a year now, I've gotten super close but, haven't made that final push yet. My favorite pronouns are he/they but I use all pronouns :)

Report Reply

Reply by idiotshinji

posted

hii im maja i use she/her and i have never shifted before but im hoping to learn:D

Report Reply

Reply by CLICK ME!

posted

Nice too meet both of you :D

Report Reply

Reply by Anastasia ⦻

posted

Hi I'm anastasia !! i use it/she pronouns &  i've never shifted be4 cuz i dunno how to, i find it hard to research on & i don't have any mutuals who could help so ye,

really hoping to learn more from yall lovely peeps uwu

Report Reply

Reply by SPR1NKL3Z DA SC3N3 K1D

posted

h0i !!! I'm Kaelin (i have other names 2 but primarily Kaelin!!) i use he / they / it + neopronouns!! i've know abt shifting 4 a while, i got REALLY close 2 shifting 2 the vocaloid universe but didn't bc i oPENED MY EYES , but im currently trying to shift 2 hetalia (permanently)

Report Reply

Reply by CLICK ME!

posted

Well hello Kaelin! Also opening my eyes happens to me alot too ^^'

Report Reply

Reply by Belovedvix

posted

Hey! ^ ^ I'm vix! I go by he/they/she pronouns, i got into shifting through the internet lol, and im actually planning to shift tonight! Glad i found another shifting group!! <3

Report Reply

Reply by CLICK ME!

posted

(well, glad to meet you! love your name btw ^^)

Report Reply

Reply by kenny the gex

posted

(might be a semi-inactive group but im still gonna try and revive it a bit lol)

hi im kenny! she/he, and im currently new to reality shifting and am looking to get more into it and possibly shift!

Report Reply

Reply by Z0mb33Gia

posted

Hewo! my name is giamo but most people call me gia. im pansexual ٫ agender and my pronouns are she/they/him. I came across shifting online in early 2023 and I've only shifted once and I am shifting to my 2000s fame dr in Leipzig Germany.

Report Reply

Reply by Rolo

posted

This was an old post haha, but I'm Rolo, I'm 15, my preferred pronouns are he/him (I don't mind they/them) I only recently discovered shifting, about 4 months ago, and I only started trying last week! I have yet to shift but I've gotten close!

Report Reply