« SpaceHey Forum

Why Peoples are not staying on SpaceHey?

Posted by Jason Anderson

posted
updated

Forum: SpaceHey

Peoples that join SpaceHey Don't really stay much. Why is that?

Well most of the reason because SpaceHey Don't have Photo Albums ,  An put up the stupid Covid Announcements in this site No one wants to see it , We don't have a Top 8 Friends , School like what MySpace had on the site , Join Date on your page saying when you 1st join this site .

Didn't An said something about he do something for the Bands make a profile ??
Lets hope that An Will add these stuffs to the site this year.

Report Topic

4 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by blobcat

posted

i dont think adding myspace features is going to change anything, people are too used to simple social media like instagram and tik tok where you can just infinitely scroll through content

Report Reply

Reply by NosyCat

posted

They aren't? Well... it does look like a few people are disproportionately active, but then that's true everywhere, like the Fediverse, or the smol web movement. One thing that would help: notifications for activity in forum topics you posted in, because I bet most people don't think to check back, then wonder why the silence. But mostly, yeah it's not more features we need, but teaching people to enjoy this flavor of social media again.

Report Reply

Reply by Melrose

posted

Honestly, I appreciate An's diligence to society as a whole with putting that COVID alert out there. What no one wants to see is this site getting ad driven, and pushing sponsorships that will simply make using Spacehey not fun for anyone anymore.

Report Reply

Reply by Ryan

posted

maybe they don't know how aesthetic this website is, I have a lot of memories on Myspace I can't easily leave this website. this is really awesome

Report Reply