« Back to the HP House of FF Forum

Fandom Tea

Here to discuss any fandom tea, gossip, or scandals. Lol

Report Topic

7 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by margs

posted

remember when wellread_rina bullied/doxxed herself and had her friends accuse me and liv and molly ♥

Report Reply

Reply by elizabeth

posted

the self-doxxing was honestly one of the saddest things i’ve ever seen. imagine what sort of mindset you’d have to be in to do that. 

Report Reply

Reply by kenna

posted

oh my fucking god rinaaaa it was seriously one of the most embarrassing and yet sad drama i’ve ever seen. its actually so depressing that she was so desperate for validation over FUCKING KUDOS to send urself hate messages and doxx yourself and deny it but delete their account all in two days

Report Reply

Reply by zed

posted

onyx and her demons is all i have to say

Report Reply

Reply by elizabeth

posted

THE SECRET MINORS DRAWING PR0N HALP

Report Reply

Reply by chel

posted
updated

DRABBLE DEBATE (i don't think it qualifies as tea/drama but as the hot topic of the day i feel it goes here)

proposed solution: 

separate accounts for drabbles/long threads 

pros: 
- can be muted and unmuted by the follower at will, at any time, without muting the person overall 
- can be set private to not clog up public tags/search (ie: repeated usage of a character name), or other people's feeds when a mutual likes a post in the thread

cons:
- maybe not as much exposure potential (if that's a concern?) but honestly i don't see it being too different from linking an AO3 in the bio

thoughts?

Report Reply

Reply by Riley

posted

@chel super agree. People being dumb about it sound like they just want something to argue about at this point 

Report Reply