piercing thread :D

show us your (sfw) piercings!! i'll go first <3

looking to get my other side done

Report Topic

10 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by charlie

posted

im thinking about getting snake bites do you have any tips on keeping them clean during the healing process?

Report Reply

Reply by xXxHereLiesTobeefxXx

posted

oh sure thing!! so i recommend getting one side done at a time due to the swelling that will most likely occur. salt water will be your best friend when it comes to this because you'll have to rinse each time you eat or drink something aside from water.

if you smoke/vape i suggest you rinse after that as well, as the mouth can hold a lot of bacteria. so you'll want to keep a bottle of salt water near you at all times. make sure you rinse around where your piercing is and do NOT swallow the salt water, as it may induce gagging/vomiting.
i used to put a table spoon of salt into a standard bottle of water. make sure to tighten your piercing every night before bed, although it can be a little tedious.

hope this helps!
-toebee

Report Reply

Reply by charlie

posted

THANK YOUUU you are a god 

Report Reply

posted

it's really not a problem!! glad to help. :) also, lip piercings heal faster than earrings so it will take one to two weeks until you can change the piercing.

Report Reply

Reply by charlie

posted

i'm getting snake bites tmrw!! i'm super hyped

Report Reply

posted

oh yooo!! awesome :D

Report Reply

Reply by xxRebellious_Emmaxx

posted

Unfortunately, due to the fact that lip piercings heal quickly, they also close up quickly. I lost my left snakebite due to it falling out while I was asleep in a matter of only seconds on 10/9/2022, not even 3 days after piercing them. :(

Report Reply

Reply by $YD

posted

Only one I have right now that's even worth showing is my nostril,,, REALLY hoping I can get more soon because I need sooo manyyy

(Ignore that this is a shitty band related collage LMAO)

Report Reply

posted

Hey y'all!! Just an update to this thread, got two new facial piercings, one on the left side of my eyebrow, and the left side of my nostril. And I'm also stretching my ear out!! Got it to 6 mm rn eheh

Facial piercings x3

Stretching my ear

Report Reply

Reply by xxPawlinaPoisonxx

posted

I have 4 lobe piercings (2 4 each ear) & a side labret (however its just a stepping stone 4 snake bitezzz!!)

Report Reply