« Back to the 2000s fashion trends and nostalgia Forum

EVERYONE DROP WHT UR DOIN AND R34D TH1S (READ THIS)

(copy and pasted from my blog)Β 

https://www.hottopic.com/product/invader-zim-gir-dog-cosplay-girls-hoodie-plus-size/16311259.html?mr:trackingCode=78BF5E44-5377-EC11-8125-0050569437F6&mr:referralID=NA&cm_mmc=DIS-_-CRT-_-273118-_-11001630-_-fandom.com

They brought back the gir hoodie for plus sized people and it's crap.
They brought back the skelanimals hoodie and it looks decent right? But it's poorly manufactured.Β 
WHY????
Why can't they just LISTEN?
So, I found a petition to bring the old HT back!!!
PLEASE SIGN IT
And the OG I Am Gir Girl's hoodie has 62 reviews!!
https://www.hottopic.com/product/invader-zim-i-am-gir-girls-hoodie/10290806.html
The boy's Invader Zim Cosplay Hoodie has 36. I KNOW it had more than that!!!
https://www.hottopic.com/product/invader-zim-cosplay-hoodie/10697227.html

PLEASE KEEP RAIDING AND SPAMMING HOT TOPIC WITH REVIEWS ASKING TO BECOME SCENE AND EMO AGAIN!
I know I keep asking for this alot in my blog posts but scene and emo are huge hyperfixations of mine and I've always wanted to dress this way! But nooo, Hot Topic has to become basic when I'm 10-12. (I'm 14 rn)
Why can't they just listen to what the people want? They make so much money, especially if they were to lower their prices!!!

So yeah, PLEASE MAKE REVIEWS ON BOTH OF THE GIR HOODIES! And also, Hot Topic removed the green and black and white and black studded belts. BOMB them with reviews begging them to bring back all colors of studded belts!!!Β 
Make so much reviews that it's impossible fot Hot Topic to ignore us!! And ask them to make plus-sized versions and girls and boys versions of both the Gir Hoodies! Ask them to make more scene kid and scenecore stuff! Ask them to bring back the So So Happy Monster merch! Ask them to lower their prices so everyone can be scemo! End every review with something along the lines of: IT'Z TH3 R4WR1NG TW3NT13Z! (IT'S THE RAWRING TWENTIES!)
Btw, whenever you use a typing quirk, translate it! Not everyone can read them. Especially dyslexic people!

We must use the power of God and w4ffl3z (waffles) to bring back scene, emo, punk, (REAL) grunge, riot grrrl, and other alt subcultures back!
The world NEEDS counter culture more now than ever, so it's time to bring tht back!Β 

TYSM EVERYONE FOR READING!! RAWRRR :DDD
-Grace (he/they/neos)

And also, SUPPORT THE OTHER ALT STORES TOO AND DON'T FORGET TO DIY!!! (share how you DIY)Β 

Report Topic

3 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by x.{finn}.x

posted
updated

yeah i agree they should listen to us.. dont just leave reviews. message customer support too and harass them xD. if you have an account put all of those in your wishlist too. what theyre doing just seems greedy honestly. do they not know how expensive people are selling the original hoodies? thats just not ok to sell those hoodies for upwards of 300 dollars. it would be an easy cash grab too for them yet they choose to keep some boringly designed parody of the gir hoodie instead of the real deal probably because its easier in some way. when i said i wanted invader zim gir hoodie i meant the real original one not the cheaply made new one. the new one is overpriced and doesnt even look as good as the old one. they cant possibly not have the outlines/guidelines on how to make it! and their stuff is so expensive. its like they arent even trying to make it seem like its a quick cash grab with less effort than the original. i get they need to make a profit but most of us are just unable to afford that cuz were teens. so they have to cater to a wider range of teens. but still they cant just get rid of all the things they were founded upon! that will definetly make less money for them in the long run. i understand they follow the trends and have to to make money but they cant forget about us, their target demographic that is telling them what we want! at least remember your roots, hot topic

Report Reply

@FinnFucktard

TYSMM AND IKR

Report Reply

Reply by Peiamh

posted

i want a gir hoodie so bad ;-;

Report Reply