« Back to the HP House of FF Forum

Introductions <3

Hello! Everyone feel free to introduce yourself under this Forum!

What you can include in your intro:
Whatever name you’re comfortable with, age, pronouns, Hogwart’s House, main ship(s), when and why you joined fandom, fav characters, your astrology big 3, your MBTI, a fun fact, etc etc

Whatever you’re comfortable sharing! Can’t wait to get to know you all!

Report Topic

13 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Riley

posted

Hello!

I’m Riley (she/her) , I’m 20, Slytherin, my main ships are probably dramione, tomione, Wolfstar, and Jegulus but and anyone who knows me from twitter knows I kinda dip my toes into everything. I only joined fandom kinda recently in 2020 and I will admit it was because of dracotok But I’m having a great time. My big 3 is cancer sun, Taurus moon, and Virgo rising. My MBTI is ENFP. And a fun fact about me is that I’ve met the infamous Jake Gyllenhaal.

Report Reply

Reply by margs

posted
updated

hiii i'm margs (she/her)  

i like tomione and any ship with a death eater besides snape for some reason i have no explanation for that. i also read alot of reylo and love dragons. 

Report Reply

Reply by xabrina

posted

I already forgot what I was supposed to say.

Report Reply

Reply by xabrina

posted

20 ravenclaw i joined because i had nothing better to do snape daddy sagittarius I can never remember my MBTI my fun fact is that 

Report Reply

Reply by chel

posted
updated

chel, 26, they is ok

slytherin, not sure what my mbti was, i think entj? i enjoy ships where the characters canonically treat each other like dog shit (mostly slash if i were to lay them out and count them but i have a soft spot for hermione x slytherin bad boi ships) but i'll honestly read anything that seems interesting! fav tropes are forced proximity, enemies to lovers, time travel, mutual pining, hurt/comfort

aries sun scorpio moon leo rising 

hi everybody! 

edit: alsooo forgot to add this part but I've been in the fandom since Ye Olden Times/lj comms era but mostly lurking (and briefly getting into ~tumblr drawmaaaa ~ around the time of the dhpt2 film buzz) aside from writing a few fics that don't exist anymore :p 
working on coming back and creating things again! i love how there's still such vast potential for fanwork with this franchise/IP and an active fanbase <3 

Report Reply

Reply by kenna

posted

Kenna! I'm 21, my pronouns are she/her, I'm a Slytherin but sometimes I like to pretend I'm in Hufflepuff. My main ships are Dramione and Tomione but honestly I like a little bit of everything, esp if its problematic. I joined the fandom SPACE recently during Covid but I've been a lurker forever. My big three is Gemini sun, Scorpio rising, and Cancer rising! My MBTI is ISFP and my fun fact is that I have to google it everytime someone askes me.

Report Reply

Reply by zed

posted
updated

hi im zee. (she/hers)

ive been in this fandom since 2008 bc im old as balls. Gryffindor. i stan wolfstar so hard it makes me physically ill. Also love tomiones kinky gross ass. Taurus Sun/Cancer Moon/Taurus Rising. Stubborn as fuck. Fun fact: I wrote a sex scene when i was a 14 yo virgin.

i hate it here

Report Reply

Reply by lexanna

posted

Lexanna | she/they | 24 | Slytherin | ENTJ
scorpio sun - cancer moon - gemini rising

I ship everyone with everyone, but I prefer darker pairings (the more rare, the better).
I've read these books over and over since I was very young, but only entered the HP fandom in 2020. I love making fanart and writing fics that seemingly never end <3

Report Reply

Reply by elizabeth

posted

hi i’m elizabeth, late 20s, she/her, slytherin. my main hp ships are tomione and sirmione but i also like darklina and reylo. my mbti shifts between infp and sometimes isfp. i’ve been reading/writing hp fanfic on and off for ten years. 

Report Reply

Reply by CORKSCREW

posted

my names chooj! im 18 and a virgo. I think im a hufflepuff but idc much about hp houses. I don't consider myself *much* in the hp fandom but i really do love snape and ships like snarry and harry x voldemort (can't say that outright on my main spaces  though bec i bet my friends would kill me lol)

Report Reply

Reply by SJ

posted

Hi all! My name is SJ (she/her) and I am 21. My Hogwarts house is Gryffindor and I have been in the fandom for about 10 years or so now. I grew up watching it here and there but wasn't totally obsessed and in love until middle school. My main ships are Dramione and Fremione but the side ships I've come to enjoy over the years are Theo/Luna, Blaise/Pansy, Harry/Theo, Harry/Pansy, Harry/Ginny (have to have some canon), and George/Luna. My favorite characters are Sirius Black and Hermione Granger. I am a Virgo, Virgo, Gemini. I look forward to being in this group!

Report Reply

Reply by Kat

posted

my names ghosti (she/her). im 18. my house is slytherin. i joined about 2 years ago before the pandemic. my fav characters are the weasley twins. my big 3 are aries, taurus, libra. my MBTI is ISTP-A. a fun fact is that i can individually wiggle my ears. 

Report Reply

Reply by ari

posted

Hi! My name is Ariela, but Ari is fine by me. I'm 16 and go by she/her. Im an ENFJ and a Hufflepuff. My main ships really vary depending on my mood, because I ship wolfstar and jilly, hinny and ronmione but I love reading jegulus, drarry and dramione fics. 

I joined the fandom in 2014 but I wasn't very into the Harry Potter Universe like my childhood best friend was so I learned everything from her when we were younger. But, a few things happened during the end of last year that fucked up my mental health and I rejoined the Harry Potter fandom fully cause of it. My favorite character ever is Remus Lupin because I love him so fucking much.

Taurus Sun, Aquarius Moon, Cancer Rising. A fun fact about me is that I restarted playing the piano after reading a fanfic ( i dont remember the name) in which Regulus played the piano to cope with things. 

Report Reply