« Books and Stories Forum

Harry Potter//Fanfiction

Posted by Riley

posted
updated

Forum: Books and Stories

What are our Harry Potter[Fanfiction] Opinions, Hot Takes or even Cold Takes? Fav Headcanons, Fav Ships, Hated Characters and Hated Pairings? We are Curious ✨

Report Topic

11 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by elizabeth

posted

It looks like I could write drabble here, perhaps?

Report Reply

Reply by Riley

posted

@elizabeth I have a Harry Potter group on here and can make a forum specific for drabbles!!

Report Reply

Reply by nightzombie

posted

i have a ton of harry potter hcs that i created because i hate jk and i just genuinely think it matches the characters. i think hermione is trans and black, harry is half desi and bisexual, ron is agender, luna and ginny are lesbian and bi respectively and are dating, neville is aroace and uses he/they pronouns, seamus and dean are obviously dating, and a bunch more. :)

Report Reply

Reply by TheCornCob

posted

i have an hc that harry is a jock and becomes one later on in the series

- he takes after his father
- he was best friends with the headmaster
- hated the history of magic
- star player of quidditch

need i say more? and yes, i am referencing to the tumblr post that was made a couple of years back

Report Reply

Reply by Voldemort

posted

I would love to now what fanfiction is and is there some were im in it!

Report Reply

Reply by SceneQween

posted

My favorite fanfiction is called Everlasting, its a ship between Draco and the reader, starts off as enemies and eventually become lovers, there's smut in it, and its a long series, absolutely worth the read.

Report Reply

Reply by lili-ruby

posted

as a marauders fan, I could write a thesis on my fav ships headcannons and actually all of the fandom bc almost nothing is cannon lmao 

Report Reply

Reply by lili-ruby

posted

as a marauders fan, I could write a thesis on my fav ships headcannons and actually all of the fandom bc almost nothing is cannon lmao 

Report Reply

Reply by grell

posted

Tomarry (Tom Riddle/Harry Potter, not Voldemort/Harry Potter) has a surprising amount of stories on Ao3. Something even more surprising is how well written these stories are; I'm not even that into the HP fandom anymore but I would still read these fics. These are probably some of the best fanfics that you can ever read; my favorite ones are the timetravel fics where Harry goes back to Tom's time. If you enjoy enemies to lovers then please give this ship a chance, it's so worth it.

Report Reply

Reply by ♥ Mia ♥

posted

Sirius and Remus should have raised Harry together (as a gay couple #Wolfstar) Peter should have gone to jail because why would they believe it was Sirius? He was their best friend and Peter was not close to the family and had some *major* red flags with all the dark shit he was getting into. I also think Lily should have kicked James in the balls for bullying Snape just because he didn't like him (Obviously in younger years, probs would have made some good light enemies to lovers type drama) and Regulus deserved so much better than the hand he was dealt in his life. - Mia

Report Reply

Reply by Severus the queer wizard

posted

VoldEdore is probably my fav ship (or snily because i hate james and i want to see him burn)

Report Reply