« Back to the Japanese Fashion luvers Forum

Recommend Youtube channels about J-fashion

To recommend your favorite influencers, possibly others who will find your channel useful especially if starting in that style

Report Topic

11 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by elevatorgal

posted

Personally one of my favorites is Lizzie Bee, she talks about gyarus especially hime and himekaji gyaru and her yt channel, blog and other accounts are super helpful, cute and fun

Report Reply

Reply by envy

posted

The Stitchess has some great vids on general j fashion 

Kawaii patteen and tokyo fashion channels can have some good content (though there was a particular video where a girl does blackface that has kind of soured my opinion of kawaii pateen) 

Lovely lor is a staple youtuber for lolitas 

Report Reply

Reply by 苗贝贝

posted

Koko gal!! but she's not very active

Report Reply

Reply by abigail☆

posted

kawaii patteen is good, but some of the stuff hasn't aged well. 

cybr.grl is great for people into decora!

Report Reply

Reply by FluffyMetal

posted

Kaokitsune

Report Reply

Reply by *ੈ plagueground ✩‧₊˚

posted

pretty sure most of you guys know who cybr.grl is but i really reccommend her. she makes some good content about information about jfashion styles. shes got a series on it.

Report Reply

Reply by ♡☆gAL@Xy dRe@m C@RniVaL☆♡

posted

Princess Peachie doesn't post anymore, but she has tons of sweet lolita, fairy kei, and other kawaii videos. She also chronicled her trips to Japan! Fluffykawaiijo, deerstalker pictures (their lolita stuff is also older, but still hilarious), pinkfakeflowers, merrymoons,  bittersweet rockuu, clover, jemma (you may have also seen her scene tutorials back in the day), kimbuucha, pearlie cutie...

That's everyone on youtube i can think of so far. Most of these are sweet lolita!

Report Reply

Reply by Fozilized☆

posted

I remember really loving PixieLocks when I was first getting into J-fashion/otaku culture as a kid. I’m sure most of you on this forum are familiar with her, but I was very inspired by her older (2016-2021) videos. Personally I avoid her newer content for reasons that I don’t choose to discuss online. 

Report Reply

Reply by Sabrina952

posted

Thank you for your recommendations, now they are also interested in this topic.

Report Reply

Reply by siine

posted

before rose nocturnalia stopped posting, she was my favorite jfashion/goth youtuber. unfortunately, she's wiped all of her content off the internet, which is an absolute shame. her videos & blog were very useful resources on goth & egl :'(

Report Reply

Reply by kayori!! ✩⭒๋࣭ ⭑

posted

cybr.grl & wickedbunniez! cybr.grl makes videos about decora kei and jfashion in general, and wickedbunniez makes videos about fashion in general, but has a couple videos abt jfashion!

Report Reply