« Life Forum

Insomnia

Posted by xX♡ sushi ♡Xx

posted

Forum: Life

I feel like I haven't slept properly in so long now and it's fucking with my head even worse. I am tired, I do try. But I toss and turn for hours and am always uncomfortable after a little while in the same position any tips or advice? I can't go back to living off sleeping pills again 💊

Report Topic

6 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by xX♡ sushi ♡Xx

posted

Hailey 🖤🧸

I actually have never heard the term sleep hygiene until now and I'm learning about it right now and i think you're right. I don't want to be on medication again because it's way too heavy. I think in the next couple days I'll try melatonin instead. Thanks for suggesting <3

I have some mental health issues apparently, but even on my good days the sleep just doesn't come until it's passing out from being exhausted. I haven't really discussed this, so thanks for your help. 

Report Reply

Reply by Christopher Julian

posted
updated

It is literally the WORST thing when you lay there and toss and turn for hours never to fall asleep. My insomnia is so bad that I’ve had to take melatonin and even though it does help, sometimes it doesn’t and I just feel drowsy and toss and turn. Sometimes putting on something calming can help, but it’s not a guarantee.

Report Reply

posted

It is literally the WORST thing when you lay there and toss and turn for hours never to fall asleep. My insomnia is so bad that I’ve had to take melatonin and even though it does help, sometimes it doesn’t and I just feel drowsy and toss and turn. Sometimes putting on something calming can help, but it’s not a guarantee.

Report Reply

Reply by xX♡ sushi ♡Xx

posted

@julian 💫

I do play stuff in the background sometimes like TV mostly but also some white noise like rain 🌧 it helps. The last couple of days I have had sleeping pills again bc I've really really needed the sleeps 💤  what's your melatonin like? I'm considering that next 

Report Reply

posted

Rain is one of my go to’s when I try and sleep! I understand 100% not sleeping sucks. Can’t stand it. I started taking melatonin mainly because I was taking too many “Tylenol PM’s” I noticed how dangerous it actually was but I have a bottle of 8mg “Melatonin” and it’s a lifesaver! Swear to god. But you might need a stronger dose other than 8mg’s because I started on 12 when I first started taking them!

Report Reply

Reply by chrstnbdnr

posted

I am close to your problem. I have had insomnia for a long time. They gave me a prescription for sleeping pills. But these pills had a very strong effect and I was sleepy all day long. It was as if I did not wake up at all. So I stopped taking them. I find cbn oil near me and I've been taking it for two months. Now I sleep much better and it is easy for me to get out of bed in the morning. It is a good substitute for pills. I like that it is just a natural oil without any additives and I plan to keep using it.

Report Reply