« Back to the Anime Fans Forum

does anyone talk about little witch academia these days?

like i love the anime but who talks about it anymore? its started as 2 ovas and then a tv series followed up by two video games and 3 volumes of manga. the creator says something new is in the works but we dont know!!!! feel free to reply with your thoughts

Report Topic

10 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Amber

posted

I loved Little Witch Academia! It's too bad not many people talk about it anymore. I would love to see a season 2. I really enjoyed those characters.

Report Reply

Reply by awh.ever

posted

Omg yes, I love lwa <33

Report Reply

Reply by SheDemonAndrea

posted

My older sister recommended this series to me and so far I never really liked it because I wasn't into witch stuff. Though I honestly do hope that there's more to that anime.

Report Reply

Reply by ‎‎suu ପ(๑•ᴗ•๑)ଓ ♡

posted

i loved little witch academia! i even bought the first three volumes of the manga ^^

Report Reply

Reply by Angel dust

posted

I love this anime I hope there’s a 

Report Reply

Reply by miku save me

posted

I LOVE IT I LOVE I LOOOOOVE IT

Report Reply

Reply by coco_karolinka

posted

Omgg This was my first anime !! It's so good and every couple of years I have to get into the fandom again. I really hope there's something new !

Report Reply

Reply by manlikezeroni

posted

little witch acadamia was the first ever anime i watched and i miss it so much man

Report Reply

Reply by Sarah

posted

SUCH a good beginner anime, it put my lil sis AND me onto anime, so I'm real thankful

Report Reply

Reply by RosethornRae

posted

I liked the show a lot! even the fun but very janky video game haha

sadly i do think its kinda lost a lot of steam, and when it does come back i hope its not another haruhi situation where it was too little too late and fizzles out

Report Reply