« Music Forum

Is anyone going to When we were Young?

Posted by BrandonBurnsRed

posted

Forum: Music

Just like the title asks did anyone manage to secure some tickets? Also what does everyone think about the concert itself. Just for some background, the event spans 1 day (12 hours to be exact) (they also have an identical show the next day) and bands will be split between 3 stages. It looks like it will shake down to be about 30 to 40 minute sets besides headliners.

Report Topic

4 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Christopher Julian

posted

Wasn’t able to secure any tickets just based on a situation I’m going through right now but I’d be wrong if I said it wasn’t a super stacked lineup! I don’t know how the set lists will be or how long bands will be playing but damn I wanna go so badly!! We’re you able to snag tickets?

Report Reply

Reply by EmoFag666

posted

Ugh I don't know if I should believe the rumors or not! Some people are even saying that there might be bands that are going to drop out. Decisions decisions

Report Reply

Reply by BrandonBurnsRed

posted

@Chris my fiance was able to get some, but the process was annoying. She essentially spent a good 3 hours on multiple browsers attempting to get in the gacha. Also these tickets are entirely too expensive, like offensively so. After tickets and fees the end total was around $750 for two. Truth be told I would take a warped tour or a smaller venue show over that type of money.

@Emo I wish you luck with your decision, although just make sure not to let people convince you that they are selling you back your childhood.

Report Reply

Reply by champonier11

posted

My mother suffered from such an addiction when she had stress due to nervous colleagues in her office and work problems. I was worried about her condition and found for her this remedy cbn gummies. After a few days of using this drug, she felt that she is not tired and doesn't need to use something relieving her state. I think you can compare all the advantages of this remedy and I hope it will help you too.

Report Reply