« Friends Forum

Get To Know Each Other!

I'd like to make friends with people that have similar interests or in general so I'd like to get to know everyone more! Tell me all your interests and if we have anything in common? :)

Report Topic

3 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by ANI.D (Ani Destouches)

posted

I'd be happy with a robot that can talk, walk, talk and do all sorts of things, like play video games.

But, as an adult, if you're looking for a way for you and someone else to talk about something you're passionate about, this is probably not a robot you can get to.

Report Reply

Reply by Imorb

posted

hiya, nice to meet you! ^ ^ my name's chase. i'd say my main interest is art. i spend a lot of free time drawing and coming up with little stories in my head. i also like playing video games! i like a bunch, but i play a lot of rpgs and strategy games. i read webcomics and i like to bake. my favorite season is fall and halloween is my fav holiday. my family carves a hundredish pumpkins every year and put them in front of our old family mill that's...... crazy old i guess? my fav foods are broccoli, fried rice, salmon, pie, and peaches.

if you ever wanna chat, hit me up! :>

Report Reply

Reply by ๊น€์„ฑ๋ฏธ (Seongmi)

posted

Itโ€™s nice to meet you all! It seems we have a few things in common and even if we donโ€™t, itโ€™ll be fun to dive into those interests! :)ย 

Report Reply