« Romance and Relationships Forum

Tell me about your significant other!

I’ve seen so many sad threads in this forum, let’s start a positive one! 

Tell me about your SO! How did you meet? How long have you been together? What do they do that makes your heart melt? 

ʕ•̫͡•ʔʕ•̫͡•ʔ

Report Topic

12 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Katie ♡

posted

We met through Tinder. We've been married for 1 year, but we've been together for 3 years. He makes my heart melt by being an awesome father. 

Report Reply

Reply by Hisui

posted

Awww, that's so sweet.  My fiance's brother and sister-in-law met through Tinder too! I love hearing success stories.  Thank you for sharing c:

Report Reply

Reply by theo

posted

we met in marching band 2 years ago, and we've been together for 3 months :)) they make my heart melt by being a really understanding and caring person, and by being one of the few people i have irl who i feel i can be genuine with

Report Reply

Reply by tree guy alex

posted

hey i met my parter being showed my friends new flat, he was a flatmate and for several weeks we thought one didnt like the other and eventay gave up and have been going out for 6 months hes amazing n fine x

Report Reply

Reply by AlldayjaY

posted

She’s the shit! That’s facts. Met her on Plenty of fish of all places. Loved her the minute I spoke to her. 6 years and counting!

Report Reply

Reply by AlldayjaY

posted

She’s the shit! That’s facts. Met her on Plenty of fish of all places. Loved her the minute I spoke to her. 6 years and counting!

Report Reply

Reply by galaxyy Cat

posted

my partner (26M) and i (20F) have been together almost 9 months ( my longest relationship Owo ), met on Facebook dating during a really difficult time in my life, and everyday he makes an effort to show me how much he loves me and wants to make me happy for the rest of my life, which means alot considering hes been gone getting trucker training so we c an hopefully move out together by winter. i especially love being called his little bunny <333

Report Reply

Reply by delilah <3

posted

we started as twitter mutuals then eventually joined the same discord group. we became friends for 2 years then got closer and started texting each other for 6 months, falling for each other more and more. when we finally met at the group meet up, it really was love at first sight and that whole weekend we fell in love with each other till i finally made a move and asked if i could kiss her.

a year and a half later it's still going strong and we've have our ups and downs but she knows me more than anyone else and i believe the same for her too. we're opposite personalities but we just get each other and i'm going to do everything in my power to make sure she feels loved and cared for and supported. 

it's crazy cause i used to roll my eyes when people said that real love comes naturally and for us it really did. i think what makes me feel so sure the most is that I did not know she was the one i would fall in love with for a while but the more i got to know her each day, the deeper in love i fall. even on our lowest days, i can still feel how much i love her and know that she loves me too. she's everything i could've asked for and more. <3

Report Reply

Reply by LauraA

posted

ni siquiera es mi pareja, hemos hablado por un tiempo y ya me tiene suspirando y pensando en él antes de dormir. Es muy inteligente (me encanta eso en los hombres), también es reservado lo cual no está mal pero me gustaría que se abriera un poco conmigo, un día me dijo que no le gustan los abrazos y le pregunté si había posibilidad de que hiciera excepciones por mí ya que a mí me encantan y me dijo que sí, puede parecer algo tonto pero cuando conoces como se comporta con todos y saber que tú eres una excepción te hace sentir especial. El es fuerte y me hace sentir protegida, pero también es tímido y odió que no de ni un primer paso:(. Pero me divierto mucho con él siempre estamos jugando y amo cuando me mira, tiene unas pestañas hermosas y unas manos que deseo tanto que me toquen. 

Por favor todos aquí pidan que de el paso para pedirme ser su novia, muero por besarlo 🙏

Report Reply

Reply by sugarydarlin

posted
updated

i could talk for hours on end.(sorry for bad grammar)

hes such an amazing person and i love him from the deepest part of my hearth,hes awesome,cute,handsome,cute and loving.

he buys me flowers when ever we meet,he gets me cute little gifts with so mcuh meaning,hes loving and he remembers such small details and it means so much to me.

he treats me with such respect and love and care,he alweys listens to me hes there when i need him and he alweys protects me ,he showed me that life isnt meaningless and that there is joy in this time of life ,he helped me get out of dark times and helped me feel loved,cared for and protected ,hes the love of my life ,he calls me everyday to tell me he loves me and dose such cute lil things for me ,he alweys gives me compliments when ever i need them and loves me ,its been like this for 7 months constantly,he dosent yell at me at all,dosent get mad at me,undertsands me ,and dosent have a problem with my past,he is just an amazing person for all the time that we are in this relationship,i was in a very abusive relationship last year and i was younge when we started dating and was just in a need to be loved bc i come from an abusive home and i feel for so many red flags ,but now i feel happy againe as if i was reborn,im waiting to grow up a lil more and get a good job start collage and move away from this town ,sadly he lived 1h away from me so we dont see each other so many times but by far that didint make any problems for us so if u are i an online relationship ,hang on it will be worth it in the end dont let the disatnce stop u from loving eachother,dont lose hope it love or life bc it just get better ,look to the better side it will be okay after a while.

so ye i love him <3

Report Reply

Reply by 99iris

posted

I met my partner at my job, I was approached first.

Although I spent countless months loving this person as I am perfectionist people pleaser when it comes to notice.

It's a good feeling when you're in love, love love love it's the first thing you think of when you find your person. Being devoted to them and always and reminding them they're loved. 

Report Reply

How did you meet?

We met on Tinder. So the funniest thing is I read his whole profile and was impressed then went to his pictures and was like “holy shit he’s so hot!” Lol. So I went to like him but got nervous because I thought I wouldn’t be his type. So I skipped him. As soon as I did that I can’t explain it but it was a huge sense of dread. Like I was making a big mistake. I was paying for Tinder so I could go back. I went back to his profile and liked him but was like wait I want him to know he really caught my eye. So I went back AGAIN and super liked him lol. Which ended up working out! Because he had Tinder and forgot about it so he didn’t see it until I sent a super like. He thought I was a bot because he said I was too beautiful. So he just sent a wave to see if I was real or not. 

How long have you been together? 

We have been together for three years but it feels a lot longer.

What do they do that makes your heart melt? 

He literally acts the same way he did when he first met me. He says cute things like “I love you every second of everyday, where’s my kisses?, I’ve never left the honeymoon phase.”

He’s literally perfect for me. I’ve never met a man that does kisses sounds every time he hangs up the phone. Or when he leaves for work he turns around while walking giving air kisses even as he opens his door lol. He’s so cute I sometimes spook myself when I think what my life would be like if I didn’t go back on that skip.

Report Reply