« Back to the 2000s fashion trends and nostalgia Forum

y2k brands

Hey, can you guys pls give me name for some brands for y2k? 

PS: also, my mom doesn't let me go thrift shopping :( 

Report Topic

7 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by esrqnilx101

posted

what about online second hand shops? depop etc? 

Report Reply

Reply by esrqnilx101

posted
updated

(iam not fluent in english) my opinion is that there are no real 2000s brands anymore. Brands now produce 2000s inspired clothing but they have this "new fashioned" vibe do you know what i mean? 

Report Reply

Reply by Princess Emi

posted

O m g! There are so many treasures everywhere! Places that def have Y2k/2000s era clothing or pieces can be found in places such as flea markets or discount retailer stores, you can find shirts, jeans, jewelry in there! if you’re not allowed there at the flea you can def go to your local Burlington, Saks fifth, marshals, Ross! They have really cute items depending on your area buttt.. it’s a matter of luck and looking through the racks every so often you could find some stuff! 

You can find  super cute and affordable items : named brands such that were popular such as Ed hardy, Bebe, the Pink sugar perfumes, Juicy items, Sean John etc!! It’s not really accurate to the full circa 2000s but they have Pieces ranging between the 2000s- 2012! If you’re not looking towards  the in person shopping you can probably go online and shop at depop or Mercari ! Even Amazon has a few stuff! 

If you need some popular 2000s brands I’ll be happy to name you a few!

Baby phat

True religion 

Von Dutch

Happy Bunny 

Apple bottoms 

Some items are rarely hard to see but if you do some research you could probably find some good deals online! 

I know the whole Y2k trend is coming back recently so we see some brands are trying to revamp old clothing you can def see a lot of items coming back such as Jean skirts, Bootcut, flared jeans etc! 

I hope that helped out! <3

Report Reply

Reply by lovecraftiandoom

posted

juicy couture,tapout,jnco,affliction,

Report Reply

Reply by grell

posted
updated

Depop is an amazing online store to find vintage clothes! Some of the stuff on there is pricy but there are usually some good clothes on there for a good price; just don't get tricked into buying shein clothes! Another online site is ebay; it's similar to Depop with the pricing but I have seen some things on there for extremly cheap (I saw a cute shirt for 2 dollars once!).

If your looking for the actual brands though and not necessarily where to find them, here a few:

Vocal, Juicy Couture, Guess, Maurices (They used to have cute clothes lmao)

Report Reply

Reply by Hyst1k_

posted

Heyo, Affliction is the one !!!!!!!!!!!!

Report Reply

Reply by Harris

posted

affliction, tapout, mma elite, ed hardy, DC, JNCO, Xtreme Couture, Rockawear, Ringspun, Ecko, southpole

Report Reply