« Games Forum

Ultrasaber lightsaber shield

Posted by GamesThatMadeUs

posted
updated

Forum: Games

Ultrasabers Shield 

Me and my friends have been buying and using ultrasabers for a few years now. Some of our group got it as a collectible while others got it for lightsaber combat. These lightsabers are perfect for any Star Wars fan and are very durable as our group has continuously use the same ultra sabers to duel each other throughout the years. I personally used to practice Kali/Eskrima back when I used to be in the Philippines and find that the short blade ultrasabers goes well with the fighting style. Now from all the interesting light sabers our group has used, from the double bladed dark maul saber to the custom wrap engraved purple blade lightsaber one of our friends got at Saber Forge.
   I always wondered what an energy shield or a shield powered by kyber crystals would look like in the Star Wars universe. And yeah we had a few in the canon lore and some in the TV shows like I’m pretty sure we saw a shield in clone wars once or twice but I always wondered how a force user or someone who fights with a lightsaber would use a shield. Fast-forward to the release of the book of Boba Fett and we actually got to see in a live action Star Wars show how shields were being used and it got me thinking what if I made a light up shield for my groups lightsaber combat Duels.
    My idea is to buy one of those round hard/clear plastic shields Riot shields on eBay and put LED neon lights on the back of it. I would buy one of those battery pack LED lights probably the 8 ft long ones Because I kinda wanna do a swirl light effect. And I would either glue the LED lights to the back and shield or would find a strong durable tape to keep it on there. Let me know what you guys think about the ultrasaber shield and if you guys have any ideas how to make one or do you know someone who has made one also let me know please. I would love to hear other peoples ideas or DIY shields and other Starwars weapons. 

-Thank You 
- Pocky Boi

Report Topic

0 Replies