« Fashion, Style, Shopping Forum

SkinGraft Designs

I wanted to ask if anyone on here is interested in Skingraft- or for the fashionable adults, maybe, did (do) you own any Skingraft? (And if you have pictures I am dying for you to share them PLEASE)

I bought this jacket and I'm so so happy with it because I've been totally obsessed and yknow maybe I'm totally being a dork but AAAAAAA

okay so MAYBE I can't guarantee its authenticity and MAYBE i don't even know what year it was made [#fakefan i guess oops] and MAYBE it doesn't fit- no definitely. it definitely doesn't fit. but will i be wearing it EVERYWHERE from now on? FUCK YEAH.

also the seller (whom I stole this pic from.. lol) is awesome and is selling some other Juicy Couture, L.A.M.B., and other 00s labels.

But, idk. I feel like there's a lot of currently underrated labels [or designers] that get overlooked during the "2000s revival"? I feel like everyone focuses of Juicy, or Tripp, or Hot Topic? And I've been obsessed with Skingraft for a while (after discovering the label through deep diving into Adam Lambert's outfits because SERIOUSLY? Jonny Cota must be infusing his jackets with crack, they are so addicting to look at) and was so fucking excited about finding this one for sale.

Report Topic

0 Replies