« Back to the The Gays Forum

Gay Songwriters

Use this as a place for LGBTQ+ songwriters to connect, collab and share original music!

Report Topic

4 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Semeria

posted
updated

Reply by Didrick

posted
updated

I'm Norwegian, I've loved music for as long as I can remember and I've been dabbling in songwriting over the years. Below is a rough demo take of a song I wrote and recorded back in 2003 when I was part of a school project where we were supposed to work in groups and create a song. But me being the socially awkward introvert I am, ended up working on my own. I had a huge crush on a guy at the school I attended at the time, I just couldn't get him out of my head. He was a blonde short-haired, blue eyed guy with a bit of a chin strap style beard going on and I found that so damn attractive, he was very slim and athletic and he was a bit shorter than me and also such a nice and sympathetic guy so whenever I saw him, I had butterflies in my stomach like crazy. I sat alone, about to embark on this song project and then suddenly, the melody and the words pretty much all fell into place as I wrote down how I felt for him. But this song can apply to anyone of any sexuality who has feelings for someone who might feel out of reach but you just gotta "keep on reaching higher" for it. I also now realize I mispronounced the word "climbing" at the time, I only later on learned that the b in that word is silent lol, but hopefully the song will still be enjoyable despite that tiny pronunciation error.

Report Reply

Reply by james x-x

posted

Reply by Mavins

posted

Hello everyone am a singer , Songwriter also do anyone mind if we do some Music CollabĀ 

Report Reply