« Back to the Filmheyᵀᴹ Forum

what's the last movie you watched?

was it new (to you)? recommend, yes or no?

Report Topic

21 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by sarah ♡

posted
updated

i meant to put mine in the original post --

the last movie i watched was 'honey, i blew up the kid' (1992)! i count it as new to me because when i first saw it i was a really little kid. and it wasn't nearly as good as its predecessor.

Report Reply

Reply by ☁︎ ︎nuno

posted
updated

error

(2016)

I can't get enough of zombie tings

Report Reply

Reply by wren underscore

posted

the first final destination movie!! totally recommend it because imo it really is the best of the series.

Report Reply

Reply by ToriElectra

posted

Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home...you know, the one with the whales. Kirk and company end up time-travelling to 1980s San Francisco in search of whales (to stop a massive alien probe that's emitting whale song from destroying earth), and basically leave a trail of chaos in their wake -- everything from random swearing to Scotty talking into a computer mouse to Bones giving an old lady a pill that makes her grow a new kidney. (The Dept. of Temporal Investigations must've had a field day with all this.) Oh, and someone calling out a Klingon -- "YOU POMPOUS ASS!"

Report Reply

Reply by Juan

posted

1984 (1956)

Report Reply

Reply by pip >-<

posted

Rewatched saw 2 cause it’s my favorite in the series lolz 

Report Reply

Reply by nellie ♡

posted

Water Lilies, titled "Naissance des pieuvres" in french. Although this movie is in French, with English subs it's still highly enjoyable. I don't believe its very best plot wise but the I adore the style of film. It quite reminds me of the movie Thirteen, as I believe it has a similar style.

I'd definitely recommend it, but I do believe you have to be into the style of movie to find it enjoyable.   

See the source image

Report Reply

Reply by Mander Rene🐈‍⬛

posted

I watched Halloween Kills last week. I kind of get why other people don’t like it; but I really loved it. 

Report Reply

Reply by sarah ♡

posted

self/less (2015)

i'm so let down that i didn't like it bc the opening acts were super amazing

Report Reply

Reply by blairVVitch

posted

The last movie I watched was Scotland, PA (2001). 

I first watched it my Senior year in my English class, because we read Macbeth that year. 

I was rewatching it, because I feel like the Seniors I have this year would be really into it. A lot of them already listen to the music that's listed in the soundtrack, and a few of my extroverted students currently work at a local family fast food restaurant similar to Duncan's (later McBeth's) in the film. 

I always forgot how often the f-word is used (which they DEFINITELY know of by now as 17/18 year olds, but Administration/their Parents would want to say otherwise) and the random stripper, but they'd be totally dead over the stoner hippies as the witches. 

Report Reply

Reply by Separatr

posted

Besides Halloween Kills, we watched Cabin in the Woods with a friend who had never seen it. It holds up so well, even after many viewings. Seeing it in the theater was one of my best movie experiences, I kept hearing that it was best not to know anything about it first so we went only having watched the trailer (which purposefully didn't give away any of the best plot points). There's still nothing quite like it! 

Report Reply

Reply by shockproof

posted

Titane after watching Raw, quite a different world of characters and stories

Report Reply

Reply by Tom Branden

posted
updated

Not seen this before. Starts out like the Blackboard Jungle meeting National Lampoon's Class Reunion and ends up all shades of Clockwork Orange/I Spit On Your Grave with hints of Glee. Hard to explain...and even harder to think of what vibe they intended.

Michael J Fox and the chief from Cagney & Lacey make an appearance. Alice Cooper sings the title track 'I Am The Future (Class of 1984) and its genuinely f**king terrible. Lisa Langlois (Patsy) has some great 80s hair...and maybe even a character with depth [hard to tell through the exploitation vibes]. That's about it. No classic, but worth a watch if random 80s revenge movies are your thing. 

Report Reply

Reply by Tom Sachs 1.0

posted

Sorry to bother you  was probably the most interesting movie I've ever watched. Seems like a funny movie but keeps you on the edge of your seat throughout.

Report Reply

Reply by nickmeece

posted

just watched Senior Year on netflix. was hesitant going in, but it ended to being super funny. rebel wilson is hilarious. recommended. 

Report Reply

Reply by MrsMoe

posted

You're Next, which I thought was alright. Definitely not as disturbing as some people have made it out to be but then again, I've seen a lot of fucked up movies.

Report Reply

Reply by 1Splinter_Wolf3

posted

The black Phone. Saw it with family and it wasn’t a bad movie I actually liked it a little bit but the end was both the best and worst part of the movie. I thought the movie had a pretty creative plot and it had set up multiple different ways he could killer the snatcher. Although the ending’s fast pace as everyone rushed to the house was great, imo they went with the most straightforward and generic route to end the story.

Report Reply

Reply by sarah ♡

posted

just finished a24's 'backstabbing for beginners' this morning. 

.. yikes.

Report Reply

Reply by Liash707

posted

American Psycho !! I watched it last year but I had to rewatch it because it's such a great film (I've published a blog review of it)

Report Reply

Reply by Hope Jones

posted

barbie!!! i loved it so much.

Report Reply