« Games Forum

rhythm game related stuff

hi i was just making this because rhythm games. honestly it doesnt matter what you like you can talk here. i personally like bemani a lot (obviously)

also who else is mad about their lack of a nearby arcade with rhythm games because this is one thing i lose my mind over every day.. i swear it feels like im the only one sometimes (even if im not)

i used to be able to play jubeat every week though (ps sorry if this is a horrible start to a thread i dont really make threads cause i get nervous its dumb)

Report Topic

8 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Hisui

posted
updated

I looooove rhythm games, I wish they’d bring back DDR for consoles. I have to drive an hour to the closest Round 1 to play the arcade versions :(  They have Taiko no Tatsujin on the switch though! 

Edit: idk why my reply posted twice 

Report Reply

Reply by Hisui

posted

I looooove rhythm games, I wish they’d bring back DDR for consoles. I have to drive an hour to the closest Round 1 to play the arcade versions :(  They have Taiko no Tatsujin on the switch though! 

Report Reply

Reply by schlaimo

posted

Music or rhythm games are pretty special to me because I'm super bad at them but love them nonetheless! I play the Rhythm Paradise/Heaven franchise and from time to time more smaller rhythm games like Sayonara Wild Heart and Voez. And if there's a rhythm game spin-off from a series I like then I can't stop myself 🚑🚑 I LOVE Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory!

also i gave up on Crypt of the Necro Dancer

Report Reply

Reply by Toyota GT86 2017 Model

posted

oh yeah same i wish they had ddr console releases again. tbh theyd make a lot of money off of that especially with well fnf being a popular thing now so kids would see it and go WOW! ITS LIKE FNF! which would add to the sales probably. I don't know i don't do business but it'd be funny if that really happened. but yeah i live like 3 hours away from two round 1s. also by the way check out groove coaster on switch if you're into that game as well as lanota on tablets/mobile because it's similar to wacca if you've played that at the arcades as well

and schlaimo i've been interested in voez it looks neat but i haven't heard of sayonara wild heart until now so i'll check that out. same for the kh rhythm game

Report Reply

Reply by quiz

posted

i love rhythm games! unfortunately i never really got to play the classic arcade games like DDR or beatmania but i love mobile games like project sekai and bandori is what i mean. my favourite part abt them other than the music would be how i've always felt like i've improved each time i play. its fun how rhythm games can be completely different from eachother tho!!

Report Reply

Reply by Toyota GT86 2017 Model

posted

i mean to be fair if you do a bit of searching you can play those first games on pc if you have one (i could pm you the stuff to play them as well) also yeah same here i improve a lot when playing if i try to get out of my comfort zone at least

Report Reply

Reply by ZombieBoyBand

posted

Big rhythm game fan here! I play Project Diva, Groove Coaster, MaiMai and Wacca, but I'm getting more into Sound Voltex and Jubeat day by day!

Report Reply

Reply by Jeff

posted
updated

Try elite beat agents its a really underrated DS game and its pretty easy to get into

Report Reply