« Back to the Pokemon Forum

What's your favorite Pokemon game?

title! 

for me it's most of the pokemon mystery dungeon series but especially the rescue team games! I also really like pokemon rumble blast and sun and moon! 

Report Topic

17 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Rosita ❀

posted

Hii, my favorite game would have be either Black/White or HeartGold/SoulSilver !! Those games hold a dear place in my heart since I was a kid and I really enjoy both of their gameplays! (btw i love ur pfp ( ๑>ᴗ<๑ ))

Report Reply

Reply by flooky

posted

I really love Platinum, its the first game that I beat and i spent too much time on it on post-game. Pokemon Sun would be my 2nd favourite and Black would be my third.

Report Reply

Reply by flooky

posted

I really love Platinum, its the first game that I beat and i spent too much time on it on post-game. Pokemon Sun would be my 2nd favourite and Black would be my third.

Report Reply

Reply by 77razr

posted

I've had the most fun in a while playing Silver on my Gameboy Color.

Report Reply

Reply by monomii

posted

pokemon crystal because it was my first and also heartgold cause its depressing

Report Reply

Reply by gigi the kitty 🌈🐾

posted

Sword/shield! It's the first game I've played and it has my favorite starter in it :3

Report Reply

Reply by yomi

posted

Hiii!! My favourite game is Pokemon Sword & Shield and Black 2 & White 2 (⁠ꏿ⁠﹏⁠ꏿ⁠;⁠)

Report Reply

Reply by yomi

posted

Hiii!! My favourite game is Pokemon Sword & Shield and Black 2 & White 2 (⁠ꏿ⁠﹏⁠ꏿ⁠;⁠)

Report Reply

Reply by mar.

posted

pokémon white and legends arceus! because of the lore ❕

i like pokémon firered and ruby too

Report Reply

Reply by Sad Bears Playroom

posted

Definitely gen 4 

I cannot tell you the actual game name for the life of me I really should know this but JDKSJDJ I love it sm

Report Reply

Reply by vulgarkatt

posted

Overall, it's got to be Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky, but mainline game wise I'd have to say Heart Gold or Diamond!

Report Reply

Reply by ˗ ˏˋ 𝐌𝐚𝐱 🐋☁️ˎ ˊ ˗

posted

HeartGold/SoulSilver !! my fucking favorite games ever! i'm sorry y'all, but i love gen 2 

Report Reply

Reply by lesboluvrr🫀

posted

legends arceus holds a special place in my heart and pokken tournament but i lost it

Report Reply

Reply by ryryro

posted

black/white and black/white 2 for sure! those were the first games i picked up, and gen 5 is still my favorite :) 

Report Reply

Reply by Sero236498

posted

For me it's the sun and moon games like all 4 since that's the ones I remember watching Stampycat play and some of my favorite Pokémon came from those games :3

Report Reply

Reply by Hominid

posted

eu gosto bastante do fire red, tambem do esmerald... adoro alguns de DS.. é realmente uma escolha bem difícil..  acho q vou ficar com o fire red ja que foi meu primeiro pokémon aksjdak primeiro jogo da franquia que joguei 

Report Reply

Reply by Jared/Peter

posted

Will forever be obsessed with Black and White, as well as loving PMD Blue Rescue Team and the Ranger games

Report Reply