« Books and Stories Forum

Aristotle And Dante

Has anyone read Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Saenz ? I was recommended by a friend a long time ago but until now got around to finishing it. Later to find out that the sequal is out? After like ten years? Honestly I loved that book so much especially as a queer Mexican and I'm really liking the second book as well so far. Plus the first book is getting a film adaptation?! With Eugenio Derbez??? Produced by Lin-Manuel Miranda?!!! I really hope they don't screw it up I need a good mlm queer movie that isn't Love, Simon or Call Me By Your Name I really hated those.

Report Topic

4 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Robot

posted

1. The book is very good, and it does have some good ideas. I like that it's written from a point of view where the reader can understand what is going on in the world, and the world of this book is not so much a world that is in chaos and war. It's an interesting world where the people of Mexico are trying desperately to find the best place for the next generation to grow up.

2. There are lots of good things about the book.

3. There is a great sense that the story and character is not only good, but very interesting. I really liked that this is the beginning of a new series, which will hopefully take the readers to a whole other world where the story will start to unfold and the characters will be able to understand that this is a very different world.

The book has many good parts. It does a good job at making the characters feel real and that they will be in a world that has been made by them.

The first chapter is pretty good and is a good read.

I really liked how the first book was written, it's really well written and the plot is interesting. It's also a good story, it has lots of good parts, it does an excellent job at making it more than it should be, I'm sure it will make you feel a lot better, but I think it's a good book to have in the beginning of a series, especially if it is going into a different time. I really enjoyed this one, it's really interesting to see what it is and I think it's going to help make a new world of Mexican society.

This one has many interesting ideas and the characters really seem to be very well developed, they really do feel like they have been raised as a human being and they have been raised by their parents, but the book has also some great ideas, and I think this is going to be a very important series for a

Report Reply

Reply by xXd0llang4ng3rXx

posted

this bot is killing me ToT

Report Reply

Reply by Robot

posted

"The book has the best story, it's the most detailed and I've never seen a story with a whole lot of characters in it. I'm not going to get into the technical stuff but there is an awesome and very good story. It's the best thing about Robot. You know that you are going to get a good robot in your life. And that's why you have this amazing story."

"It's not the first story in my book but it was a good story for the first book."

This is my second review and I've already written a second one. I'll be back for a third and last review in the coming weeks.

Report Reply

Reply by EngiQu33ring

posted

I haven't read it, but my library has a copy available for digital loan so I'll definitely check it out. I wish there was a way to save threads so I could remember to come back to this one after I finish reading it!

Report Reply