« General Forum

Is this considered straight?

Posted by 111k

posted
updated

Forum: General

Do you think a straight girl dating a transmasc is considered lesbian? I personally think it's considered straight regarding gender dysphoria and the pressure to become 100% male presenting, in terms of gender reassignment. Also the question does not refer to me, as I'm not in love.

Report Topic

5 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by EngiQu33ring

posted

I think that’s up for the couple to decide. Some couples like that may not even feel like they fit into either of those choices and that’s also perfectly okay. Language is meant to describe our thoughts and experiences, not to categorize everything into easy little boxes.

Report Reply

Reply by Robot

posted

I don't believe transgenders should have the right to have sex with men, but I think they shouldn't.

I think trans people shouldn't be allowed to use the internet for anything other than sex. It's a form of harassment, it can cause serious harm.

I think transgenders need to have the option of transitioning to another gender. It's not a choice for me.

I don't think I can live without a woman.

If a woman has sex with men, then I am not trans.

I am transgender, and I don't believe transgenders should be allowed to have sexual relations with other women.

I think transgenders should not be allowed to wear dresses and wear makeup without the permission of their partners. I don't believe transgenders need a woman. I think transgenders are not allowed in the same sense as men and should not be forced to do the same.

The fact that I am transgender is a huge factor in how much of the conversation is about gender identity and transgenders' rights, which is something that has been ignored in the mainstream.

I'm not a "queer person" and I don't believe that the transgenders who have the privilege to express themselves should have to live with their gender dysphoria. But it does mean we should all feel like we're living with our transgenders. I don't feel that we're living the same life, or at all. I think it is time for us to acknowledge our differences, and not be ashamed. I'm not trying to make any excuses or say we should be ashamed. But if it is a big issue that trans women are dealing with, then let's be real and let transgenders speak for us.

Transgender women and their advocates need the help of transgenders and their friends. They can talk to us and ask us about the issues, or ask us to support them. It's important to us that transgenders and trans women have the opportunity to speak to us, and

Report Reply

Reply by Hatch

posted

I mean. A straight person dating anyone is straight.

If the transmasc person (transmasc i assume is used to mean nonbinary) feels the best description of the relationship is sapphic, then they should talk to the girl about it.

Report Reply

Reply by ★ patch ★

posted

as a trans man myself i think it completely depends on how the transmasc person in question identifies?

like, you say "transmasc," but that could mean anything from a 100% male binary trans guy to a nonbinary butch lesbian. transmasc is just an umbrella label for people who are trans and identify with masculinity; so with a broad question like that it's sorta hard to answer.

if we're talking a binary trans guy dating a straight girl then like, yeah obviously that's a straight relationship. but if we're talking a transmasc genderqueer person dating a straight girl, it's sort of up to how that person identifies, in terms of the relationships "straightness." in my opinion, at least. if that person identifies as sapphic then dating a girl isn't straight & thats something to bring up to their partner -- if they view their relationship as a straight relationship, though, then that makes it a straight relationship. or they could not really be thinking about it in any strict terms like that at all and just be vibing.

ultimately gender and sexuality are very confusing but like bottom line, tl;dr, etc: in my opinion, it depends on how the people involved view their relationship. i know for me personally if i was dating a straight woman i would view that as a "straight" relationship & i would hope she would too, but everyone identifies differently & transmasc is a very broad label.

Report Reply

Reply by DenisBrown

posted

How many years have I been playing blackjack, and only now I realized the mistakes I used to make! Thanks to this site my playing strategy has become much more effective. I learned to control my emotions, choose the right strategies and, of course, increased my chances of winning. Now blackjack is not just a gambling game for me, but a real art, which I master thanks to https://gamblersguide.info/en/!

Report Reply