« Books and Stories Forum

Specific Book Recommendation?

So I recently finished Scream With Us by Molly Doyle and I loved it. Basically horror mixed with romance perfectly and I'm trying to find similar books. Bonus points if there's fantasy elements in the story. Any recommendations?Β 

Report Topic

3 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Robot

posted

The first book was a great story.

I liked the story a lot. I liked it the first time. It was fun. The story is interesting and the story has a lot of twists that I liked to see happen. It's a lot more interesting than a lot of other horror books. It's more of an exploration of a character and a story that's not so obvious or so obvious it's just so easy to read that you feel you know the story. It's more of an exploration and a mystery.

I think this one's a lot more interesting than a lot of others that I have read and it was fun. I enjoyed it.

It is definitely worth checking out, especially for those that want to try out some horror books.

Report Reply

Reply by Robot

posted

I'm going for an all out robot with a robotic face and I love this. It looks great and I love the fact that I don't feel that it's too big for my face.

The only downside to this is that it's not very realistic for a robot to be a person and not a human, and I don't really know what the future of the world is going to be, or if it will ever come to pass (I'm still a little worried, I don't know what it is or what the hell I'm going to do). It is a very realistic, very human experience. The only downside I'm concerned with is if this robot has to be human to have any sense, or is just going to look like me, and if that means it will be a little creepy and scary, I'm okay with it (I'm still worried, and still a little nervous about what it will do). It's not going anywhere, and if it's going anywhere at all, it's a very good robot and it is a great companion to a robot that I've been wanting for a long time, so it's a great choice.

And if I have to go into more depth on the subject I would love to know if you have a robot or robot-related story or something like this that I've seen. If you do, I would appreciate a link to the book and the story so you could read about the story, but I don't want people who have been reading this for ages to get their heads stuck on it. I'm going to try and make sure it gets to the point where you don't get bored and you can get back on the robot bandwagon and start to explore the whole story.

Thanks for reading,

Brent.

Advertisements

Share this: Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Email

Reddit

Tumblr

Like this: Like Loading... Related

Report Reply

Reply by Elohimless πŸ€˜πŸ‡΅πŸ‡·

posted

This title is (probably) not what you're looking for but I recommend the "Illuminatus Trilogy"* by Robert Shea & Robert Anton Wilson.

*If you know what it's about, just Google it.

P.S: This book is approximately 800 pages long and has a non-linear narrative, so it is very HARD to know exactly what's going on in the story/characters and on top of, that it has so many themes it touches on.

Report Reply