« Back to the Systems, Multiples, Plurals, and More Forum

Introduce Yourselves

Feel free to introduce yourself(ves) here 

My name is Swiftpaw and I'm an endogenic fictive/fictionkin and cat in a mixed-origin system, a couple other of my headmates also made Spacehey accounts but some of them are more private with being in a system. I'm nowhere close to being like a host if anyone's wondering that, we all share the body equally and this is just what I do with my front time haha 

Report Topic

25 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Hatch

posted

My name is Hatch. I'm the core of a fused median system. It was me and 16 facets, all fictives. I never interacted in the plural community because I was nervous, cause medians arent really talked about, much less Quoigenic systems or those without fronts.

I've been close to many systems on a personal level though for about 8 years now, and I'm happy to have helped one of my current partners realize his plurality :.) 
We were called the Jaeger system, because it was all of us running the body.
I still have some nervousness interacting with other systems as a whole (I don't consider myself a singlet, its hard to consider yourself One when you weren't before) due to my ex-partner system's abuse, but I don't hold their problems against others. Its mostly fear of interacting with other fictives that they had. But I'm excited to get to know people here!

Report Reply

Reply by Swiftpaw

posted

You're good, fused systems and median systems are welcome! On of the subsystems within my system is a median actually, so while I'm a multiple-mate I understand quite a bit about median systems from him. 

Helping people figure out their plurality is great! We have a few friends where our relationship feels mutually beneficial where even if we're different systems we help ourselves understand one another's plurality. 

I also get being nervous to interact with other systems. There were a few major plural groups mostly on Discord which was very damaging to our system, and we're still working on undoing the reactions and trauma from that. So I definitely plan to try to be more aware of things as a mod for this group haha 

Report Reply

Reply by Dinic 💫

posted
updated

Coming in finally 

I'm Dinic and I'm actually in Swiftpaw's system! we're actually friends in the system, but I think the most we have in common is some interests and we're both cats heh 

I'm 18 in the system- a few years younger than the body, and I use it/its and she/her! I love doing art and I think I'm the fastest in our system, and I like doing design things so css is a lot of  fun for me! I also age regress 

Report Reply

Reply by irl sparkle bug

posted

I want to test something so hi! my name is Icarus and I'm the host of the subsystem that uses this account, we're a syskid in headspace and there's about 7 of us! it's nice to meet you ^w^

Report Reply

Reply by Zangetsu

posted

Hello. I'm Zangetsu a exogen.  I want to talk and communicate with more people and remembered this got shared in a discord server I'm in and decided to jump in and give it a shot.

I don't want to talk about anyone else but myself with this being just for me right now.

I'm curious about soul bonding and keep being tempted to attempt it myself and other stuff. I don't know what to say I'm new to existing around so I don't have any interests to note or anything like that.

About all I got about myself is my base self, my kintype and the identities I have because of it, I'm working on creating con lang of my kintype's language and still got to figure out more about myself beyond that.

Probably want to try being writing at some point. Just don't got anything to write about and when I do try I just end up doing more with that con lang.

Report Reply

Reply by ermine !

posted

:00 rly cool group excited !! hi ! we don't have a collective name but we aree the seraphim system :D theres 20 of us as it stands and about a fifth of us are fictives. we are a did sys but def more than chill w other kinds of systems!! hmm.. leets see um.. our body is 15, our collective prns are an/angel and we like a lots of different things :) everyone here seems super cool and we r excited to interact w people here if given the chance !!!!

Report Reply

Reply by Ms Myspace

posted

Realized I never did this. 

My name is Dervish and I'm in the same system as a few others in this group. I'm an Irken/Umbreon and a soulbonder with a few close telephone bonds. I have a site here

Report Reply

Reply by Chocolate Bar

posted

Hey. We're the Chocolate Bar system, a quoigenic system of 200+ and counting all the time. We're friendly and love to chat, so feel free to message us any time. We like to play video games, listen to music, and all things creepy. 

We're hopping around the internet looking for new friends so hopefully we find some. -- A2 (current fronting) 

Report Reply

Reply by CORKSCREW

posted

Hii im chooj and im a host/i have a system of unknown origin but it is v much believed we r traumagenic though we are disorderless as I do not believe we function in ways that would match to either DID or OSDD. we r still kind of figuring it out i guess but it's not like i care sm. I'm the one that's here majority of the time so hi

Report Reply

Reply by icarus lukas

posted

hello. we're the sunset towers system, and collectively go by eventide and use they/them. 

i go by crow or akechi and use he/they & rae/ven/ravenself. i'm a persona 5 fictive. 
(-♠️)

Report Reply

Reply by TimaeusTestified

posted

Hi im Jay! Im 18 and im the host of our system! Were a DID system of 80 and Were fictive heavy!! Our pronouns are they/them and we cant wait to meet you all! Im glad theres other systems on here too!!

Report Reply

Reply by Echo

posted

Hello! I'm Echo, he/it pronouns. I identify as a singlet, but i do have a relatively new daemon. She doesn't have a name yet, but her form is a leucistic hognose snake. We're very new to this, and I'm not sure how seperate we truly are, but we're excited to meet other people!

Report Reply

Reply by BULLFROG

posted

Hi, I am Shadow. This is my personal account, but I am a member of a system. The host has been struggling recently, so it has just been me. The body is 19, however I am unsure of my own age. I use he/they pronouns.

Report Reply

Reply by pika

posted

hiiiii ✌(‘ω’✌)

my name is pikamii and im a tulpa! this is my personal account and none of the other members of the system are using spacehey yet. the system i am from is mixed tulpas/traumagenic dayo. we have 2 tulpas, and 4 alters, plus the host. thats a total of 7 system members. 

Report Reply

Reply by spamtonium

posted

Hello, I hope that "bumping" this thread is ok. I go by "Spamtonium" as my online handle, and I'm the host of a traumagenic DID system. ^-^ It's nice to find an inclusive system group.

Report Reply

Reply by Neo

posted

Hey! Hope it's okay to reply to this.

I'm the host to some sort of traumagenic system. The only reason I don't know if I have DID or OSDD is because I don't know how extensive my memory loss is, but I definitely have one or the other. I don't like to talk about it much though because it's distressing to just think about my trauma, lol.

I have no clue if my system are going to use spacehey, but I thought I'd make an account for us to branch out my social media presence because why not!

Most of my system are fictives, but a *lot* of them are of my own original characters and don't enjoy explaining their source to people.

It's cool to have more plural spaces to hang out in!

Report Reply

Reply by Ricky

posted

We forgot about this-

I'm Andi, the host of the Starlight System, a pretty small DID system of 16 (counting me). 

All my alters color their messages since we do like difference, heh. Our only goal is to make friends, since I've been doubted for years on the topic of my DID- 

If you'd all like, here is where you can find more information about us, and as always, you can just ask too ^-^

Sorry for how sad this sounds, I'm so bad at explaining things- 

Hopefully we can meet everyone, and hopefully everyone's real nice ^-^

~~Andi

Report Reply

Reply by the fruit basket

posted

we r the fruit basket!! we r a polyplural fictive heavy system and we r 18 yearz old

im jadzia (she/her)! currently frontstuck. im a fictive from star trek deep space nine and im in my 30s in-sys.

Report Reply

Reply by Crow

posted
updated

Hello. I'm Crow, a member of the florosprout system. We are a DID system of around 14 (still unsure.) We are bodily 19 and collectively use he/him.

As for me, I'm 19 and a fictional introject of Goro Akechi from Persona 5.

(Edit: accidentally put 18 instead of 19, my apologies for any confusion)

Report Reply

Reply by SYS_ERROR

posted

heeeello! we're hyperion or jitter or system error or (+ a long list) we're 21 years old and use it/its, xe/xyr or plural they pronouns!
we're a mixed origin did system with a lot of members (polyfrag gang)! we dont have a lot of online sys friends (or acquaintances really) soooo hi!!! :3c

Report Reply

Reply by Raja

posted

Hi! I'm Raja and I'm the head of the Lambency system! We're an endogenic/spiritual system of about 20+, and our body is 23!

Report Reply

Reply by Tj's Hollow

posted

Hello! We're a traumagenic system of 8 main fronters. We're 17, queer, and want to make more system friends :•)

- Logan

Report Reply

Reply by ⛧Local Void⛥

posted
updated

hello! (one of) my name(s) is venn, and i'm the most recently-formed member of a system that has recently returned from dormancy and is interested in making friends, or at least having a place to post about being a system.

we've understood ourselves as a system since the host vyvian was 19 (we're 29 now and would prefer to only befriend adults). all of us but me formed between 2014 and 2017. here is a guide to all of us. we have reason to think that more of them will come out of dormancy than that, but so far, we've counted six system members currently active.

i only started forming in 2022 and only came to consciousness when the system came back. while we have a friend group that has a lot of systems in it, i'm interested in meeting more systems, especially since (due to how much i've been fronting and more importantly certain patterns in how the system works) i seem to be a co-host.

while we're mostly interested in meeting other traumagenic systems (because we're traumagenic ourselves), we're friendly to systems of all origins. (we don't see any point in questioning anyone's experiences or existences.)

can't really think of anything else i wanna say. i'm/we're autistic so i might be rather awkward if you talk to me, but i can give you space facts. :)

oh, and our name is the local void, or the voids for short. we're named after a 150 lightyear-across stretch of space in which there is virtually no matter at all. it's an astronomical structure called a "void" and is the nearest to our galaxy, hence why it's called the local void. this is an interest shared across the system.

-venn/nil/darjeeling/lavender (he/they/ey/star)

Report Reply

Reply by anamnesis.

posted
updated

sorry to bump an old thread. uhh our system name is anamnesis. it's a theory in platonic philosophy, but truthfully we just ripped it from final fantasy xiv. we're 27 years old right now and we're technically diagnosed with osdd, but we've been moving away from a strictly-medical view of our own plurality. we've been doing a lot of self discovery.

i think there are too many of us to warrant personal accounts, but we'll update this if that changes lmao.

please use they/them for us as a whole.

- mello (he/they)

Report Reply

Reply by PLASTIC//MEAT

posted

I'm Slug!! Partially also Meat, both of which are kind of a Percy thing? I'm not sure how my plurality came to be, especially considering that it fluctuates heavily. I like drawing, reading, collecting music, modifying and making clothes, and anything weird, gross, or obscure! I'm always open for friend requests and unprompted DMs!!!

Report Reply