« Religion and Philosophy Forum

Any good and secure sites where I can learn from Satanism?

Hi y'all ! I've been very curious about Satanism and I know Satanists can't "convert" someone, but I'm asking for good sources when I can find infoΒ  that I can trust at 100%.Β 

Thanks so much! Hughs and kisses<3Β 

Report Topic

25 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by SednaWoo

posted

are you looking for information on the Satanic Temple or theΒ LaVeyan Satanism aka Church of Satan?Β  Very very very different things.Β 

Report Reply

Something to start about, thanks for the aclaration!

Report Reply

Reply by Jesi Jones

posted

Your starting point is too vague. You aren't going to find a starting point that covers everything that is or could be considered Satanism to any satisfactory degree, even on a beginner level.Β 

It would help if we knew why you are interested in Satanism and just what, if anything, you hope to get from it. What are your expectations?Β 

At this point I'd just recommend reading The Satanic Bible by Anton LeVay.Β  Even if this is not the Satanism you are looking fire this is where Satanism all started.Β 

From there, read about the Temple of Set to see how a more theistic path if the adversary emerged.Β 

Then finish the trilogy if reading by reading up on The Satanic Temple and the work they are doing. By then you should have a general overview of the history and who everyone is.Β 

If instead you want to know about actual worshipping of the devil according to the accusations of the church from the 1500s and 1600s onwards ..you need to read anthropological texts and look into both cunning golf and esp. folkloric witchcraft.

Report Reply

Reply by V Holeček Art

posted
updated

Probably the best starting point would be the Church of Satan website, as they have resources that cover the basic ideas and the foundations of the religion.Β  From there you can decide if you want to delve deeper and get yourself a copy of The Satanic Bible.

Report Reply

Depends. I have lots of PDFs for whoever wants them.Β 

Report Reply

Reply by ANTICHRIST (OFFICIAL)

posted

If you want some more theistic resources, there used to be a decent theistic Satanist/Luciferian presence on Tumblr. I also know some good discord servers and websites. DM me if interested, I don't want to get my favorite hangouts spammed or raided.

AVOID: Order of Nine Angles, Joy of Satan, Black Witch Coven. They are Nazi Satanists. Anti-cosmic Satanism like Current 218/Misanthropic Luciferian Order or whatever they are called now also tend to be nasty.

Report Reply

Reply by Macky

posted
updated

Not a Satanist nor affiliated with any church or organized religion, but like someone else here please learn the difference between the Church of Satan and The Satanic Temple.

If i had to choose one, personally i would choose The Satanic Temple due to their egalitarianism and social justice views while the Church of Satan are more individualistic and follows a philosophy of the self, but depending on your own philosophy one may appeal to you more.

Good luck on finding something that fits you!

https://thesatanictemple.com/pages/what-is-the-difference-between-the-satanic-temple-and-the-church-of-satan

Report Reply

Reply by bear

posted

really depends on if you're looking into theistic or nontheistic satanism hon

Report Reply

Reply by Elohimless πŸ€˜πŸ‡΅πŸ‡·

posted

There are many variations/types of Satanism. Just make sure that what you're reading is from a good Satanic source.Β 

Report Reply

Reply by buggie

posted

honestly just read the satanic bible. i was really lost in terms of what satanism as a religion really meant , and what being a satanist meant in a persons life, and reading the satanic bible made me understand a lot clearer !Β 

Report Reply

Reply by KONSTANTIN

posted

Not sure if theistic satanism is what you're asking about, butΒ Diane Vera'sΒ website is a very good resource for that! It hasn't been updated since 2006, but I find it to be a very good starting point. I would refer to the theistic satanism scene on Tumblr for more recent discussions, as there isn't many places where this is discussed.Β 

Also I know that another member mentioned this in their reply but be sure to research groups well and thorough. There are some groups out there that are Neo-Nazis (which is funny, considering Nazi ideology directly conflicts with satanic ideology) or just straight up unsavory.

Report Reply

Reply by KaYnE

posted

I own 3 Anton LaVey books, The Satanic Bible, The Satanic Rituals and The Devil's Notebook, I'd say read or listen to an audiobook of those if you're truly interested.

LaVeyan Satanism is atheism, but with a philosophy based on Satan, which is positive, and free, allowing you to be yourself and enjoy your life without fear of burning in hell for doing what you want to do.

Report Reply

Reply by Rodriguez

posted

The documentary shining a new light on the Satanic Temple and its battle for human rights.

Report Reply

Reply by Lloyad054

posted
updated

Here is your chance to express your opinions about Pizza Hut's pizza and enter to win $1,000 in the monthly prize drawing competition. Spend only a few minutes completing the online Pizza Hut Guest Feedback Survey. To make your eating experience as simple as possible, Pizza Hut will use your frank comments to enhance both the service and therefore the cuisine.Β 

www.pizzahutlistens.ca

Report Reply

Reply by moegotta knowz

posted

The Five Guys Customer Experience Survey receipt and any applicable rewards will be sent to you through mail or phone. The Five Guys Customer Experience Survey centre will then let you redeem it.

www.fiveguy.com/survey

Report Reply

Reply by Anastasia

posted

Depends kf you wanna learn about the theistic one or the atheistic one

Report Reply

Reply by vinsjorj01

posted

You might possibly win rewards after completing the survey, which takes less than five minutes. Aubonpainlistens.com

Report Reply

Reply by listen8488

posted

GetGo Listens is a well-known petrol station that provides its clients with a variety of snacks and beverages at its outlets. They are requesting their recent customers to offer their views and ideas from their most recent visit experience through the GetGo Customer Survey in order to raise the standards of their stores and hence their business.

GetGolistens.com

Report Reply

Reply by been90

posted

You will receive a McDonald's Survey Code that you may keep and use to redeem the offer on your next visit, such as discounts or product offersΒ www.rateurvisit.com .

Report Reply

Reply by 11junegroupwebsite

posted

In addition, the Lowe's Customer Satisfaction Survey was created to gather specifics and data on the opinions of customers and their ideas on their most recent experiences while visiting.

www.Lowes.com/Survey

Report Reply

Reply by lucas_andrew760

posted

Each winner will have the opportunity to earn a 10% off voucher in Kohl's Reward for a future purchase in exchange for taking precious time out of their busy schedules.

www.kohlsfeedback.com/Survey

Report Reply

Reply by CloudyJester

posted

http://theisticsatanism.com/

Tends to be where I get a lot of my information. Even though it's a Theistic Satanist site, it has information and links about non-theistic paths too. It's an early site so the security certificate has expired, but it doesn't ask you to enter anything in and I've never had any problems with it.

Not part of the Church of Azazel myself (the group the site is owned by) but it really does make a lot of information accessible. Hope this helps!

Report Reply

Reply by Tyler i guess

posted

idk any Satanism is pretty sketch honestly like Leveyans present themselves as libertarian but ppl deep in the org can attest that theyre faaaaaaar more right wing than that; temple of set seems sketchy in a more CIA psyopy kinda way and pretty much any theistic group is rightwing too; Temple of Satan is just a libtard political thing tho

maybe luciferian witchcraft is the way to go? havent been doing magicky stuff recently cuz my adhd wont let me n i realized my OCD made me super suceptible to "spiritual grifting" but it seems like an interesting path 2 try if ur into that side of the christian pantheon

Report Reply

Reply by

posted

Fantastic blog! Do you have any tips and hints for aspiring writers? I’m planning to start my own website soon but I’m a little lost on everything. Would you propose starting with a free platform like WordPress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I’m completely overwhelmed .. Any suggestions? Many thanks!Β www.Lowes.com/Survey

Report Reply