« Back to the Oh, The Horror! Forum

Horror recommendations ?

i've watched so much horror and whilst i love rewatching franchises, im getting a little bored and can't seem to find anything i haven't seen that i would like. anyone got recs for some good horror? slashers are my favourite :)

Report Topic

5 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by lucy :D

posted

You gotta watch House of 1000 Corpses. The movie has really cool kills and lots of gore, plus the whole thing feels like a music video. It has very interesting coloring at parts, and it is directed by the one and only Rob Zombie, if that tells u anything about it. Another recommendation is an old one, but it is fantastic: White Zombie. The movie is beautiful!

Report Reply

Reply by jess <3

posted

the house of wax is good. its a bit cheesy but its good.

Report Reply

Reply by ㅓbluemule/aka tsukimo hikaruㅏ

posted

if your looking to scare your self so much look up agamenon counterpart its on youtube tho

Report Reply

Reply by Arcadia

posted

Ginger Snaps

Report Reply

Reply by Bebop

posted
updated

More than a movie, I'm talking about the silent hill video games, especially the old ones, more about the fear of the unknown and what the darkness hides. I love its setting and its psychological fear. What better way to scare than your own imagination and traumas and movie, I recommend The Saddnes, an incredible movie that may leave you thinking after watching it..

Report Reply