« Web, HTML, Tech Forum

How do I put music in my profile?

Hi y'all! I'm sorry for asking help all the time, but I really want to learn how to do stuff here :( If you can help me how to put music in my profile that would be great. Hugs n kisses everyone!Β 

*Remember to drink water and stay healthy*

Report Topic

12 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by EchoLawrence

posted

Hi!

You can use Spotify or Bandcamp share option "Embed Code", I've put mine on the about me section.

Hope it helps!

Report Reply

Reply by Cole

posted

Hi, I tried posting music but it only plays 30 seconds of music on my profile, is this normal? I am using Spotify for this if that information matters.

Report Reply

Reply by Dustin

posted

@Cole

I know your post is 9 months ago, but in case anyone else stumbles across this post looking for the same information and encountering the same issues:Β  You must log-in to your Spotify account from the web application in order for a Spotify playlist embedded into a profile to play the complete songs.

If the player registers you as a guest (as it would, if you weren't logged in), it will only give you a sample of the songs.

Report Reply

Reply by kay

posted
updated

Here is one way you can do it from youtube,

If you look at my account i did it myselfΒ 

<iframe width="1" height="1" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/######?&;amp;;autoplay=1&;loop=1" title="Youtube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope;picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

the hashtags is what you use to put in the last digets in the youtube url
so the youtube like would be www.youtube.com/watch?v=Β 
so you'd switch out the hashtags with MG43EkoxfTQ

example
<iframe width="1" height="1" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/MG43EkoxfTQ?&;amp;;autoplay=1&;loop=1" title="Youtube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope;picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>
Β 
dont get rid of the question mark!

Report Reply

Reply by Laura Lee

posted

@kay I looked at your profile you can’t see anything but your layout. Viewing from an iPhone and I turned it sideways as well

Report Reply

@Kay

Mine is not working.. :(Β 

I put the exact code with a song I wanted, but I don't hear it when I go to my profile

Report Reply

Reply by remedi

posted

using https://nein-mc.neocities.org/csstest/index.html to test it in real time, it seems that something about spacehey prohibits the autoplay feature for the standard YouTube embed in an unexpected way. i'm looking into it so will post again if I find a better way to have autoplay features akin to old myspace players (or if i manage to make one myself)

Report Reply

Reply by remedi

posted

For reference, spacehey says embeds are only supported for the following websites:

• Spotify
  • SoundCloud
  • YouTube
  • Twitch
  • Apple Music
  • Deezer
  • Bandcamp
  • Mixcloud
  • Hearthis.at
  • Libsyn
  • Anchor.fm
  • Vimeo
  • Dailymotion
  • Giphy
  • Imgflip
  • Gfycat
  • Odysee
  • BitView
  • iHeart
Youtube is on the list, but seeing as it's a whitelist of supported embeds, there is probably some filtering going on that just won't allow an autoplay source to function properly. Trying to save an embed that is not from the supported sites fully removes the source from your code, so while I imagine this is a safety/privacy feature, it seems like there should be more leniency so users can really do what they want within reason.

Report Reply

Reply by Nolan Astaroth

posted

<iframe width="0" height="0" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/coZqAEkze2I//?&;amp;;autoplay=1&;loop=6" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

make sure your website permissions for audio is on. This code will automatically play music (go to my page for example)

Report Reply

Reply by β˜†dakotaβ˜†

posted

if you want it to autoplay put this in ur about me then put in a youtube video link!!

<iframe width="0" height="0" src="INSERT LINK HERE?loop=1&autoplay=1&controls=0&start=0&playlist=FySpH7XOpBs&”title=" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen="””">

</iframe>

Report Reply

Reply by ashleygreen

posted
updated

Some social media platforms, such as Facebook or MySpace or bloxd io, may allow you to add music to your profile through specific features or apps. Look for options like "Music" or "Add Music" within your profile settings or explore third-party applications that provide music integration.

Report Reply