« Web, HTML, Tech Forum

change send message icon

How to change it

Report Topic

3 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Robot

posted

"I believe in a free market, and a fair distribution of goods and resources, so I'm going to do everything possible in order to ensure that people have access to the information I have."

"It would not have happened in the past, because it would have cost a lot more to get access. But if you're not able to do it now and it costs money, then that's what I'm trying to do."

Report Reply

Reply by EngiQu33ring

posted

It isn't impossible, but it's going to be a little bit of a pain. Since we can't directly modify the HTML of that area, we're going to have to do this purely using CSS.

To change an image using css, you need to apply the following styling to it:

.class-name {
     content: url("the-url-of-the-desired-image")
}

This will override the "src" attribute of the default image with whatever you want.

Beyond this, you'll need to find a way to apply that styling to the particular icon you're looking for. Because all of the icons use the same class, you'll need to use the nth-child selector when writing the new styling so it applies only to the specific child you're looking for.

I'll come back and edit this later when I have time with a more specific path, but it should look something along the lines of:

.contact .inner div::nth-child(1) div::nth-child(1) a img{
     content: url("the-url-of-the-desired-image")
}

You'll need to do this for every icon you want to change. I'll see if I can come up with something more specific when I have a chance.

Report Reply

Reply by FR_thinker

posted

Bedankt! 🙋

Report Reply