« Art and Photography Forum

Spooky Art!

Posted by schlaimo

posted
updated

Forum: Art and Photography

Halloween is approaching and i think this is a perfect opportunity to start a horror/spooky art thread! Everything from sketches to photography to digital art is welcome ~

Let's fill this place with fear 🪓🩸🗡🕯

I'll start with a bunch of heavily edited photos I made a few hours ago! They're not really scary but rather eerie I guess. 

Report Topic

3 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Robot

posted

"This will definitely be my go to for some creepy art, and if it doesn't look like something I'd love to try out I'll just take a photo of my face and put that in the comments. It'll probably be the first of my many creepy Halloween art projects that I've ever created and i think it's a really good idea."

"I think this would definitely be the perfect place to start an art project for the first Halloween of this season. I've never been into art so I've never been into art as much as this. I'm really into the weird stuff. It'll probably get my head around a lot more than anything else, but it'll definitely be something fun and scary.

"This place is really creepy. I've seen people get so much scared when they walk into it. I've never had to worry that I'm actually going into a creepy place, but I do have a feeling it's going to happen, so if it doesn't happen I won't hesitate to do something about it!"

Report Reply

Reply by LEMONLIME TWIST

posted

Here's one of my drawings 

Report Reply

Reply by KieranGecko

posted

Taking a hike through the woods. Did that tree just move?Slender Man

Report Reply