« Music Forum

Vocalsynths (VOCALOID, UTAU, etc.)

Posted by MystSaphyr

posted

Forum: Music

(Whoops, nearly posted this in the wrong category lmao)

Anyone on here a fellow vocalsynth fan or user? Would love to connect with you if so!

Feel free to share your favorite voicebanks, producers or songs!

As for me, I've been using vocalsynths to make both covers and original works as a hobby for a long while now. I voiced the UTAU Kikyuune Aiko and I mostly post on YT and Audiomack.

I collect voicebanks and my favorites are Big Al, Megurine Luka, YanHe, Nekomura Iroha and MIRIAM. As for producers, I enjoy EZFG, emon, KIRA, JimmythumbP and PinocchioP!

Report Topic

45 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by That Pupi

posted

I'm not like into INTO the whole scene but I surely am an [enthusiast], I loved vocaloid songs and pvs as a teenager and as an adult I really appreciate all the talent and effort that goes into writing and producing songs, or even creating and designing characters for the voicebanks!! Also I love project diva games lol  

Report Reply

Reply by amma

posted

HOLY SHIT I NEVER THOUGHT I'D SEE YOU ON HERE!! i love your utau work so much pls come back 2 spacehey </33333

Report Reply

Reply by MystSaphyr

posted

(Aaaaah amma I'm sorry I totally misclicked your friend req and sent a new one!!)

Report Reply

Reply by BuckS18

posted

I've been following vocalsynth since probably around 2013. I think most of my interest in Vocaloid atm is tied to stuff that was going on back then lol. I remember joining the community on UtaForum in 2015, those were fun times.

My favorite vbs are Iroha, Miki, Avanna, and Sonika. I don't really know what my list of favorite producers is at the moment, CircusP, GHPZ and Osanzi are on it somewhere though rofl.

I've made original songs in english using vocal synths since I think 2016, Some with vocaloid, some with UTAU. 

I really like synthv english and I hope we get more soon

Report Reply

Reply by Llama_legss

posted

I just want to say that I love these two utau covers of vocaloid songs as they just sound so smooth and a great example of utau. 

Report Reply

Reply by LuluBean

posted

Hi! I love Vocaloid and have loved it for years now! My fav utaus are Sukone Tei and Defoko plus my favorite vocaloid is Tone Rion. I love all the music especially the darker ones! 

Report Reply

Reply by huu

posted

any inabakumori appreciators

Report Reply

Reply by necromancer

posted

(lack of) vocaloid is probably what kept me off of spotify lol

Report Reply

Reply by Perty The Virtual Musician

posted

Hi!   💖 ✨

Report Reply

Reply by ✩Naja Nabobical✩

posted

It was so annoying during the 2010s going to Spotify and not being able to enjoy listening to vocaloids YouTube was literally the only place to be lol. Miku and Luka’s duet of magnet still lives rent free in my head till this day

Report Reply

Reply by taka✰

posted

^powapowa p is great. kikuo makes the best vocaloid music imo, crazy good production

Report Reply

Reply by Hentai

posted
updated

Using this forum thread to populate my friends list lol

Spotify has a surprising amount of Vocaloid music these days. My Vocaloid playlist has to be 300+ songs long. KarenT added a lot of their catalog online.

Report Reply

Reply by Cody

posted

Anyone here know any good tips for someone who's trying to start making vocaloid? I've been trying to get into it for a bit now but I don't really know any good programs for it.

Report Reply

Reply by BudderPecan

posted
updated

@Cody

I recommend the program SynthV, I found it while wanting to play around with Vocaloids too.
(Never ended up doing so, found out I have no musical talent.) There are three free voices as far as I know, they may have added more since then. They are all pretty good, so play around with them.

Report Reply

Reply by not_lain

posted

i tried once to make a vocaloid cover years ago with Meiko but gave up since even tho ik for a fact shes a hard voiceback to work with, i really like her voice and shes the very first vocaloid i ever liked

following her is VY2/Yuuma then Mew all because of EZFG! so i was pleasantly surprised to see them be mentioned cuz i never seen them mentioned at all

even tho im a picky bastard, EZFG is defo the only techno producer i love to listen to. they have a unique sense of creativity that i really find interesting (tho maybe since i have a soft spot for eurobeat)

in general most of the music listen to are post-grunge/metal, so vocametal is usually the ones i found appealing like Utsu-P, shiromeshi, and CAZ. but most of all, i love whoever can tune Meiko's voice lol

Report Reply

Reply by Xx_piercetheviolette_xX

posted

i just had a really big vocasynth phase, but i got out of it about a month ago T-T still like it though :3

Report Reply

Reply by ANGEL ♡

posted

I LOVE VOCALOID SOSOSO MUCH

Report Reply

Reply by ANGEL ♡

posted

I LOVE VOCALOID SOSOSO MUCH

Report Reply

Reply by 1☆

posted

i love vocaloid so much, my fav producers r maretu , deco*27, pinnochio p. and 4 my fav voicebanks, defo teto and rin. I was trying to make some original songs last year in UTAU but then my computer broke.. @-@

Report Reply

Reply by Sophie★

posted
updated

Reply by Strawberry Shortcake

posted

I LOVE honey I'm Home and Appetite of a people pleaser! The Medical Anomaly also goes hard.

Report Reply

Reply by arle ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

posted

i love vocasynths!!! my favorites are miku (kinda obvious lol), vflower, otamachi una, stardust, kaito, the meikas, and gakupo!!

neru is my favorite producer, i love his newer works & his old stuff is super nostalgic <3

Report Reply

Reply by Sir. Luna

posted

this forum is my home 

Report Reply

Reply by myriadtruthz

posted

yess so glad this is a forum! I use UTAU and synthesizerV. My favorite utau is def yokune ruko kire, and ive been using eleanor forte since the start of synthv. Shes improved so much!!! and i've loved vocaloid since i was in elementary school hah

Report Reply

Reply by FL1NT!!

posted

ive just recently been getting into vocaloid and its super cool! my favorite uhh.. characters? 0_0; i dont know what theyre called.. but my favorite ones are the Kagamine twins :DD if anyone has any recs that'd be super cool xP

Report Reply

Reply by Xyrax

posted
updated

If anyone is looking to get into Vocaloid I've made a huge spotify playlist with as many "classics" as I could find to fill it with. Clocking in at 306 songs right now.

Report Reply

Reply by vexxeii

posted

im a VOCALOID fan too!! im playing project sekai its on mobile and its hella good when youre too broke to buy project diva :'D but sadly it only has the classic vocaloid characters miku, the kagamine twins, meiko and kaito but songs from other vocaloids are there to play like hiiragi kirai's bocca della verita [vflower] I LOVE ASKDHSJDH.

Report Reply

Reply by necr0mantic

posted

i love love LOVE vocaloid!! ive never been able to actually make a song or cover but im very enthusiastic in the music! i also love playing project diva and project sekai!! my fav producers are pinocchioP, utsuP, and daijobuP!

Report Reply

Reply by keiii!!☆

posted

i actually love ai kiritan!!!

Report Reply

Reply by Porsutti

posted

Ooh i don't produce myself but im really into vocaloid and have been in the fandom for over three years now.

My favourite songs change really often but right now i'd say kokoro, mikusabbath, servant of evil and donut hole, so yeah i listen all kinds of genres, except the newer english ones like from ghost etc.

My absolute favourite producers are PinocchioP and 23.exe with their unique styles one can always recognise them!

Report Reply

Reply by HYSTERiA!

posted

VOCALOID is basically all I listen to now. Besides rock and stuff, PinocchioP, EZFG, DECO*27 (Favorite I love DECO so much) and Neru.

Report Reply

Reply by Neo

posted

Any Chipspeech fans? I used to be SUPER involved in that scene!

Report Reply

Reply by abigail☆

posted

i love vocal synths! i like gakupo and kaito and defoko, and my favorite producers are mitchie m and reol

Report Reply

Reply by rileylistenstomusic

posted

i love vocaloid and utaus and stuff but i don’t use them but i wish i’ll be able to someday (any mitchie m and utsu p fans here? <3)

Report Reply

Reply by ☆✮Jojo✮☆

posted

I lovveeee voca/utauloids!! My fav producers are Utsu-P and OkameP. I like Sheba too but he doesn’t post anymore ;-;. My favorite Vocaloid is Meiko hands down n my favorite Utau is probably Tohoku Kiritan :)

Report Reply

Reply by harukixhorao

posted

Two vocaloids that I really like are Yohioloid, and Oliver! I love their voices SM, however I don't know A LOT of music producers.. but some that I listen to a lot are wowaka, deco*27 and ghost and pals!(ALTHOUGH THIS IS A PRODUCER, I really don't know LOL)

Report Reply

Reply by niko

posted

mhm... vocaloids i like are oliver and fukase, my fav utau is matsudappoiyo. about producers, abu-se-ken is a little underrated but pretty good !! pinocchioP, maretu and tohma are nice too !

Report Reply

Reply by ₳†⅃ ⍲⟆ ∀₵ꙇ₫

posted

my favw is teto and im so happy she got a synthv voicebank she soundz great ^^ my 2 fave songz with it are rishie-p's rolling girl cover and "first" by jinsei maki both on yt !!

Report Reply

Reply by xAllisonLuvzYoux

posted

OMG YES!! my fave producer is utsu-p and fave vocaloid is nekomura iroha :3

Report Reply

Reply by Faubaulaus

posted

might be an odd one but if anyone is into emo and vocaloid check out that same street

Report Reply

Reply by Over_.flow

posted

oooo ive kinda been into vocaloid on and off since 2014/2015 if I’m right? As of now, I got into it semi recently again through some producers I used to listen to a loooong time ago (and if I’m right; it was wowaka, Maretu, and GHOST??) and along that as of now, my favorite voicebanks are YOHIOloid, Kamui Gakupo, and VY2 :))

I would love to be able to try out a vocal synth program some day, but I haven’t gotten around to doing that since my laptop is shiiiiit and I definitely should try to fix it sooner or later (ow)

Report Reply

Reply by qwistei!! :P

posted

yes, i really like vocaloid music! my favorite producers are SCL project, re:nG, and mathru! my favorite voicebanks are kaito, gakupo, kiyoteru, VY1, VY2, sachiko and piko!

Report Reply

Reply by xX_Jay_Xx

posted

I love vocaloid!!! Right now my favorite voicebanks are Merry and Luka, and my favorite producer of all is UTSU-P :))

Report Reply

Reply by Project ColorCast

posted

Help help help helpppp I LOVEEEEE GHOST and Pals, RIProducer, Kikuo, VocaCirucs, inabakumori, 

Overall I think my favorite voicebanks are Gakupoid, Flower and MAIKA

Report Reply

Reply by J¤u

posted
updated

I really like vocaloid and synth characters stuff. I want to be a synth producer, but my computer broke and needs to be fixed... anyways, I have Utau and Deepvocal (Teto and KYUU). I think both synths have their charm. 

I rediscovered vocaloid and I'm in fandom like 3 years, I'm a bit new but I have knowledge about synths and music. I'll be grateful for your knowledge and music recommendations. :3

Report Reply