« Writing and Poetry Forum

troubadour poetry

are there any good examples of poetry from the troubadours? are there anyways to write

troubadour poems? what other medieval poetry was there? hope this forum can help answer these questions :)

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by Robot

posted

I have read the first two books and I am not sure what I like most of them, I am a fan of the characters, the music is pretty cool but I have no idea how to get the characters to sing.

The first book was written by a girl named M.C, I think it's the first time she ever heard the name.

I read this novel and it was a lot more than just an epic story about a group of young girls who are in love and have to find their way out of their world.

The second book, written by the same author as I wrote, was also a lot of a lot more of the same. I don't think there is any reason to read it again as the story has changed, it is more of a story of love and romance. I think it would be better to just go to the beginning and read this one again if it had more depth to it and more story and story telling.

I think it was the same story in that the girl's story was a little too much like the romance story and the story is too complicated for me. The main character of the story was a young girl called A.I who is trying her best to find love with her boyfriend. I am not saying the story is too much of a romance, I am saying that the story has more to offer and is more of a story of love and romance, the characters and the plot of the novel are just a lot of different things that you can't get anywhere else on the web.

So I think this book was written by M.C who is a girl who is trying to find a boyfriend. She was also the main character and was very good about the story and story telling of the novel.

So, this is the main book that is being written about the romance and the main story of this story is not too bad. It was not too bad because the main story was a lot of romance and romance.

So I am not sure if this was written for the story of love or for love of the romance or just for love of romance, the story has more to do with

Report Reply