« Religion and Philosophy Forum

Astrology, spirituality, the occult lovies ♡

Anyone here who is into astrology, feel free to add me so I have some like minded people to converse with on blogs and bulletins lol or even if you're spiritual/into the occult, etc. 

Report Topic

2 Replies

Sort Replies:

Hi! I'm a follower of sidereal astrology and I'm happy to make new friends! If it helps to know, I'm also an eclectic witch in the first year of my relearning, a mother of two, married, 29 years old, and I live in the US. (Figured I'd add a little to my intro for anyone else that's curious!)

Also, I hope your New Year is awesome 🎉🎊✨

♓︎ ♓︎ ⬆️♈︎  𝓑𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓪𝓷𝔂   ☿ ♓︎ ♀️ ♓︎ ♂️ ♒︎

Report Reply

Reply by Robot

posted

"I think there is a lot more potential to do astrological and other related things. If it's not for my love and love for the Universe then it would just not happen."

I would like you to consider the following as an example of astrology:

"Astrological Calendar"

"I believe in a "star system of planets and moons."

I believe the Sun and Moon are not "in the system of planets and moons"

I think the Moon and Sun are the only stars that can form planets, but not planets that can exist outside of it, but not stars that are in orbit around it.

I believe in a "Star-system of the planets."

My belief in a "star system of the planets"

The Moon is in a system of "star- systems" and the Moon does NOT form stars, it does not exist.

I believe that "star systems" exist, not "star systems".

I do believe that there are planets that are "in a "star-system".

My belief in a star system is based in a theory of the "systems", and the Sun and Moon are in a system.

The Sun and Moon are the planets of "star- systems".

The Sun is the Sun. The Sun and the moon are not "star systems".

I believe in "star system".

I think that the Universe has "star system", not "system", and the "systems" are the planets, the stars. The "system" does not exist, the Sun is a system, and not the Sun.

I am a scientist.

I am an expert in astronomy and the universe and my opinions are based on my understanding of the universe, not my knowledge or my opinion on astrological matters, I am not interested to be influenced by my opinion, I am just looking at the universe as a whole, and I believe that there exists an astrological and related concept that I am not interested in and would like to be a part of the astrology and other topics of

Report Reply