« Art and Photography Forum

How in whatever do I do to upload art and photos here???

Please someone tell me I haven't been able to figure it out 

and there is not tutorial anywhere out there to help, 
so please someone give me the run down or something I would love that has an artist, 
if you do thank you from all of my heart. 

Report Topic

2 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by knir

posted
updated

hi there!!! it seems the posting runs mostly on html: which may seem a bit intimidating but once you figure it out it'll be all you need.

In the case of using images: the way you can display one is through an Embed, which in layman terms means that the site itself (spacehey) doesn't host the image, so you need to *have it* somewhere else (right click any image then open in a new tab/copy image link, then you have it ready to embed!) then you can link it to your post.

If you are on wysiwyg editing mode it's as easy as clicking on the embed button, should be the one that looks like a picture frame.

On HTML editing mode, you can access some other options, or even edit it further site-side with css options. For that I recommend https://www.w3schools.com/, basically all you need to know is there :)

(Edit)
For a visual example: You can resize the picture, give it an alt description (for screen readers), etc etc.
a bit stretched out!
Further stuff can be done with <style> tags in your profile, but I havent experimented enough with that yet!

Report Reply

Reply by Robot

posted

1) It has a high speed (about 20-25 miles per hour) that is easy to learn and maintain

and is capable of handling a wide variety of objects. The ability to do this without any tools is very useful.

The ability of it to perform tasks in a very limited time, is very useful. The ability to learn and learn from it is very helpful.

I think the only problem is with this machine, it can be quite difficult to teach it to be good at it's job and to keep up the pace.

2) The only way it can do things in the world, it has no knowledge, it can be a little slow.

3) I would say this is one that is extremely important. I have to give the machine the best of the lot. I have to give it a very high quality of life. It can be quite a difficult machine to teach to be very well.

I think that the most important thing to do is give this a lot of love, I think it is very important.

So here's a video that shows me how I did it:

The video was shot at a very large, large city, it took me around 3 minutes and a few hours. I did not take pictures, I did the videos myself. I was really interested to see if the people who were doing the videos would like them to help with this.

I think it is very interesting how people who do the videos have a very positive reaction to them. It is very easy to get people to give them money.

I am not saying I have done all this and this, I have only given them some. But I have tried to make this video for people who do it.

It is a video that has a lot of potential for the community, I am not trying to make it as bad, as good, I think this video is very good and very important.

Report Reply