« Music Forum

What's ur no-skip album?

Mine is Screaming for vengeance by Judas Priest, Disintegration by The Cure, and The emptiness by Alesana

I would put Fallen by Evanescence up there but I sometimes skip Hello or the non-band version of My Immortal if i'm not ready to cry :P

Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge is def up there though but I may skip The Ghost of You for the same reason. (I'm a sensitive soul ;-;)

What about you guys? I'd love to know since I'm always down to look for new music! :)

Report Topic

9 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by beckett

posted

take this to your grave, from under the cork tree, infinity on high, folie a duex, MANIA (all by fob), three cheers for sweet revenge (mcr), living well is the best revenge (midtown), fast times at barrington high (the academy is...)!!Β 

Report Reply

Reply by fukurolady

posted

slipknot: self titled and vol 3: the subliminal verses. and iowa. and wanyk.Β 

deftones: adrenaline and white pony

traitors: anger issuesΒ 

Report Reply

Reply by wormboyy

posted

i have a lot but my favs are all we know is falling by paramore, selfish machines by ptv, and infinity on high by fob :3

Report Reply

Reply by wormboyy

posted

i have a lot but my favs are all we know is falling by paramore, selfish machines by ptv, and infinity on high by fob :3

Report Reply

Reply by Elohimless πŸ€˜πŸ‡΅πŸ‡·

posted

Canibus "Melatonin Magick", Immortal Technique "The 3rd World", Ill Bill "The Hour of Reprisal", Doap Nixon "Sour Diesel", La Coka Nostra "A Brand You Can Trust" and many more.

Report Reply

Reply by Mate

posted

Gwen stefani- LAMB

Diana Rosss- Diana
Bijelo Dugme- Sta Bi Dao Da Si Na Mom Mjestu
Cher- Backstage
Madonna- Like a Prayer, Like a Virgin, True Blue
Jelena Karleusa- Diva
Josipa Lisac- Dnevnik Jedne Ljubavi
Lady Gaga- ARTPOP, Born This Way, The Fame (Fame Monster), Joanne, Chromatica
Milica Pavlovic- Boginja